Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You’re a real moron aren’t you?   We’re talking about the rich girl in the show.  Who is from Charleston.  Not the other girl.  Dingus.  Like I said. If you’re gonna talk ish.  Be accurate.  Did you even click on the wiki link?

You got me.  I'm a moron for not knowing which girl on a teenage soap opera was the rich one.  That must make you the smart sensitive type.  Go with that.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:12 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No.  You’re a moron for chiming in on someone else’s conversation just to correct someone in a snarky manner.    When you were wrong yourself.  I specifically said "the rich one”.  I even included her wiki page.  And you still marched on in the wrong direction.  It’s not about knowing the show.  I’ve criticized it enough in here.  It’s about being accurate when you try to correct someone.   You look like a fool.  That’s what I’ll go with. Hope your attempt at deflection, calling me the smart sensitive type,  makes you feel better.  I am anything but sensitive.   

Take the L sport.  

:roll: You’re this worked up over a teen drama. Yeah my initial response was wrong, but your subsequent rage postings make me feel oh so right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah, keep thinking that.  My job here is to point out idiots.  But this is coming from the guy who was so worked up over a teen drama he felt the need to correct someone like he’s a member of their fan club.  I was just making an observation and you had to make a fool of yourself.  Not once.  But twice.  Again. Take the L bro.  

I honestly didn't mean any snark toward you, it was directed at the town that I mentioned, but, yes, I was mistaken in the girl I thought you were talking about.  I haven't watched the show, just briefly skimmed the various stories about the other girl in our local paper.  No insult intended.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Damn. Was she in whatever movie/show they are ranting about?

outter banks. I liked it quite a bit. And even if you dont shes worth watching even though she never even shows boobies. 

Watched Oliver Stones untold history of the us.  Not bad.  Wasn’t too much history that he feels is missed teaching school kids. It’s there.  Just have to find it. He’s made some great movies he should stick to that, but totally respect his view. 

On Trump the American dream now.  

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Umbrella Academy season 2 on July 31. 

I could never get into that. Strange because I like movies/shows with superpowers

On 5/16/2020 at 9:49 PM, dawkins4prez said:

White Lines is a total blast.  What a GREAT show to bake and binge watch.  So much fun to watch and listen to.  

Man, I couldn’t disagree more.

I really wanted to like this show too. Ibiza techno scene with beautiful people and beautiful cinematography, plus a murder mystery and drug trade plot line? Sign me up! Should be a slam dunk. How could you possibly screw this up?

But Jesus did I find it unbearable. They somehow made me hate watching models having orgies, multimillion dollar Mediterranean beach houses and coke dealers. 

6 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Ill leave this here.

Madelyn Cline Workout Routine And Diet Plan [2020] - Health Yogi

She wouldn't need toilet paper.

2 hours ago, TEW said:

Man, I couldn’t disagree more.

I really wanted to like this show too. Ibiza techno scene with beautiful people and beautiful cinematography, plus a murder mystery and drug trade plot line? Sign me up! Should be a slam dunk. How could you possibly screw this up?

But Jesus did I find it unbearable. They somehow made me hate watching models having orgies, multimillion dollar Mediterranean beach houses and coke dealers. 

Its kinda one of those shows about drugs that you should watch on drugs.

• Haha 1

I'm 5 episodes in and I definitely enjoy it.  I don't think I could ever go to Ibiza though, because there's zero chance I'd ever come back.  

Patton Oswalt new concert releases today. i love everything.

is locke & key any good?  i watched the first ep but I'm not sure whether or not i'm going to continue it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

is locke & key any good?  i watched the first ep but I'm not sure whether or not i'm going to continue it. 

Yes - stick with it

2 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

Patton Oswalt new concert releases today. i love everything.

watched Young Adult the other day on Netflix with him and Charlize Theron (and Patrick Wilson). Fantastic dark comedy. Sometimes the depressed alcoholic character falls flat bc it's been done so many times but CT kills it in her portrayal of a jaded former prom queen type who goes back to her hometown to pursue the one who got away (Patrick Wilson). PO as the nerd who never left town kills it almost as much as CT does. Really enjoyed it. 

1 hour ago, JBENT87 said:

watched Young Adult the other day on Netflix with him and Charlize Theron (and Patrick Wilson). Fantastic dark comedy. Sometimes the depressed alcoholic character falls flat bc it's been done so many times but CT kills it in her portrayal of a jaded former prom queen type who goes back to her hometown to pursue the one who got away (Patrick Wilson). PO as the nerd who never left town kills it almost as much as CT does. Really enjoyed it. 

i enjoyed the movie i did like how she regressed in the end also. 
big fan is similar (way dark comedy with Oswalt)

13 hours ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

The Platform is just weird and I have too many questions. 

it's a metaphor.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

The Platform is just weird and I have too many questions. 

I had trouble watching this movie because of all the leftover food.  It was disgusting.  Yet I have no problem watching the most disturbing horror movies ever made.  My breaking point is people eating gross leftover food.  😂

• Like 1

Watched The Half of It last night...Cute movie. Nothing special, but funny enough.

Found an offbeat indie flick on Netflix, Duck Butter exploring a compressed 24-hr relationship of two women. It's intimate, steamy, sometimes funny. Great performances and cameos by the Duplass brothers and Kumail Nanjiani.

Alia Shawkat, who wrote much of it, is charming and vulnerable.  

Laia Costa plays Sergio, a character we all know - a woman who is so beautiful and charismatic that you wonder, why is she paying attention to me?  Am I just today's amusement? Or is she so nuts that everyone bails on her sooner or later, beauty be damned?  Your gut tells you to back away as her beauty pulls you in.  This thing is tagged as a rom com but it's pretty tense.  Steamy sex scenes and some artful nudity.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TomatoPie said:

Found an offbeat indie flick on Netflix, Duck Butter exploring a compressed 24-hr relationship of two women. It's intimate, steamy, sometimes funny. Great performances and cameos by the Duplass brothers and Kumail Nanjiani.

Alia Shawkat, who wrote much of it, is charming and vulnerable.  

Laia Costa plays Sergio, a character we all know - a woman who is so beautiful and charismatic that you wonder, why is she paying attention to me?  Am I just today's amusement? Or is she so nuts that everyone bails on her sooner or later, beauty be damned?  Your gut tells you to back away as her beauty pulls you in.  This thing is tagged as a rom com but it's pretty tense.  Steamy sex scenes and some artful nudity.

mmm.  artful nudity...although nowadays that mostly means schlong.

Into The Night was interesting. I think it's mainly in French. There's other languages in it too

Spoiler

The sun is killing people and they bounce from airport to airport until they get to a bunker under water

They left it off for a sequel too

• Like 1