Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

16 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i couldn't make it through 1 ep of season 2.  season 1 was interesting but there were so many unlikable characters that i wound up rooting for more of them to off themselves!

I think I got a couple eps in and didn't bother with season 2. Season 1 I watched in the span of about a week. Night and day. 

Apparently he's voicing Frank's a-hole dad. This is gonna be good. 

18 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I thought it was a really interesting season for that reason. Its the new cool thing to do for TV/Movies maybe because this season was released right around the time of The Joker in the theaters which also makes you sympathize for the villain a bit. 

The problem with that interesting tactic was getting past the ridiculous investigating of Clay and his new friend. All show, every episode we were like- why are these kids acting like they are detectives? It has become really far fetched. Past that though, its still interesting and Ill watch season 4.

Yeah... like most of the season is the Bryce redemption tour... but they still have him do/say some d-head ish just often enough to keep you guessing!

21 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Pregnant Brida swinging an axe is just ridiculous.  Worst part about the show.  She needs to die already.  

Rich girl?  Yeah.  Woah is right.  I think she's from Charleston, where the show is filmed.  

She’s from Kernsersville, NC, which is most definitely not Charleston.

I tried again to get into Last Kingdom but it simply never has the bite of early seasons Vikings.

On 5/11/2020 at 2:43 PM, Kz! said:

It is pretty cheesy at times, and I definitely think it's target audience is teenagers, but I find it pretty entertaining. We're 5 episodes in. Would recommend if you've gone through Netflix's A list shows already.

OK, so the last 5 episodes got progressively more cheesy and unbelievable, culminating with the final two being downright ridiculous. Still, if you've burned through all of Netflix's good shows, there are probably worse things you could watch. 6/10.

53 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Anyone wanted "Dead to me" on Netflix?

yep

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yup. Not bad. Short episodes at like <30 mins and only about 10 per season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It's fantastic.  And you can binge both seasons in 10 hours.  

• Like 1

I binged Santa Clarita Diet awhile back.  I really enjoyed it - wasn't expecting much, but it was hilarious.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yup. Not bad. Short episodes at like <30 mins and only about 10 per season. 

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

It's fantastic.  And you can binge both seasons in 10 hours.  

Yeah agreed. It's pretty easy watching really. I like it. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 12:07 AM, Aspiritfall said:

The Wrong Missy was pretty effing funny 

Anybody watch it yet? Probably one of the funnier movies ive seen in a while... The main chick in the movie was pretty funny... 

13 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

Anybody watch it yet? Probably one of the funnier movies ive seen in a while... The main chick in the movie was pretty funny... 

Yup, it was ok. Typical kind of Sandler film, but had its moments and worth the watch.

Nick Swardson really let himself go though 

31 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yup, it was ok. Typical kind of Sandler film, but had its moments and worth the watch.

Nick Swardson really let himself go though 

Dude he did... 

White Lines is a total blast.  What a GREAT show to bake and binge watch.  So much fun to watch and listen to.  

On 5/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, Dawkins 20 said:

Apparently he's voicing Frank's a-hole dad. This is gonna be good. 

He peaked in Airplane!

I just binged the entire season of Into the Night.  Not exactly groundbreaking, but if I watched 4 straight hours it couldn' have been that bad.

On 5/16/2020 at 12:32 AM, Aspiritfall said:

On 5/16/2020 at 12:38 AM, Aspiritfall said:

If you're one of the people who is tapped out with the Happy Madison cast I get that, and I haven't seen this yet but... I definitely respect/appreciate the format of subbing out himself or one of the main revolving comedians for this girl, who we sort of know from her work over the years but never really seen in a feature spot. The trailer at least really makes it look like she brings it in this. I could see it being good for that reason and if it is I give credit to Sandler and those guys for taking a step back and letting this woman shine. 

27 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

If you're one of the people who is tapped out with the Happy Madison cast I get that, and I haven't seen this yet but... I definitely respect/appreciate the format of subbing out himself or one of the main revolving comedians for this girl, who we sort of know from her work over the years but never really seen in a feature spot. The trailer at least really makes it look like she brings it in this. I could see it being good for that reason and if it is I give credit to Sandler and those guys for taking a step back and letting this woman shine. 

Yeah that's a fair assessment... I really enjoyed it and I thought she was great in the roll I got some good laughs out of it... Definitely worth a watch 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Silly me.  Her wiki page said she is from just outside of Charleston SC (which is definitely not Kernersville NC).  Can't imagine how I would have gotten the idea she was from Charleston.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madelyn_Cline

Oh and here's a tip.  If you're going to be a snarky a-hole.  Then at least be accurate.  That's coming from a snarky a-hole.  

I wasn't being snarky with you, I was being snarky with Kernersville.  I only know she's from Kernersville because it's big new around here when anyone from Kernerville is in the news for anything other than committing a felony.

In the weeks since "Outer Banks” premiered on Netflix, Madison Bailey — a Kernersville native who is one the stars of the show — says she has "gotten a message from every person I can think of.”

Sensitive?  Need  vaginal wipe?