Eagles vs Bucs in First Round of Playoffs - SUN, JAN 16 1pm (FOX)

time2rock

for some reason i was thinking the game was today i was getting all excited and then realized i’m a day early haha 

44 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

for some reason i was thinking the game was today i was getting all excited and then realized i’m a day early haha 

Premature excitation!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, time2rock said:

i know right!!! might have to pound the wife tonight before the excitement wears off hahaha

• Haha 2

No Fournette tomorrow, but Gio Bernard and Lavonte David will be active. So RBs for them will be Vaughn, Bell and Bernard. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Please - these boards are for the entire family . . .

On 1/10/2022 at 8:55 PM, NOTW said:

Just like your sex life. 

Hey-o!  :lol:

Sorry, had to.

My bad grammar didn't help. I had it comin.' All day long.

I heard that Sweat is questionable for the game. That might be the most concerning news of all. It will be bad news is our only DE capable of getting to the quarterback can’t play due to illness. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I heard that Sweat is questionable for the game. That might be the most concerning news of all. It will be bad news is our only DE capable of getting to the quarterback can’t play due to illness. 

Very very very bad news. I think he's been ill all week... I think he plays but I'm not expecting much from him. Illness can make you weak af. 

30 minutes ago, ThinkGreen said:

I had it comin.' All day long.

rNylXFb8x7mZWyqtiE.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Very very very bad news. I think he's been ill all week... I think he plays but I'm not expecting much from him. Illness can make you weak af. 

He'll play

2 minutes ago, Procus said:

He'll play

We are coming into this game much healthier than Tampa. I really like our chances.  The thing that concerns me most is our coaches overthinking things.  We need to run the ball and mix coverages on defense and take some chances.  We can't just sit in soft zone all game against Brady.   If David plays for Tampa, then we need to make him run sideline to sideline because I don't know how healthy he will be with that bad hamstring.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, roadagain65 said:

wow, Bungles actually won one😅

1st one since.... 1991 or something like that?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Talonblood said:

1st one since.... 1991 or something like that?

Yeah. I think as a city it was the longest streak without a play off win in the 4 major sports.

• Like 1

That's what having a franchise QB can do for you. Denver and Indy have much better rosters, but the Bengals have a franchise QB while Indy and Denver do not.

No amount of stud defensive players, or offensive play-makers can overcome not having a franchise signal caller in the modern NFL.

3 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

That's what having a franchise QB can do for you. Denver and Indy have much better rosters, but the Bengals have a franchise QB while Indy and Denver do not.

No amount of stud defensive players, or offensive play-makers can overcome not having a franchise signal caller in the modern NFL.

Idk if Indy and Denver have much better rosters than the Bengals. Probably would disagree with that. 

NFL Network talking heads just put Fournette's O/U rushing yards at 55.5 for today. From the couch?

Gotta love the pre-recorded BS they throw out there on Gameday...:whistle:

:Eagle_smiley:

Tanpa weather clearing up quick this morning.  Expect sunny skies and 15-20mph winds.   Here in sw fl, we have been tornado warned all morning and it's clearing now.  Current radar.  Everything moving quick to the south and east.  

Screenshot_20220116-094122_MyRadar.jpg

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

fournette.JPG

We need to make David run sideline to sideline. His hamstring injury is supposedly pretty bad.  If we make him do a lot of work early, I bet he won't finish the first half.

• Like 1