Are the Foreskins still an NFL team?

wtfcares

Well, then I guess we’ll never talk about the Redskins. 

Oldie but goodie

by Chris Lingebach

WASHINGTON — Optimism is at an all-time medium for fans of the 1-1 Washington Redskins, and the team appreciates their support.

So much so, as the Redskins departed Ashburn on Wednesday bound for New York, and were sent off in style by seven of their most extreme fans, the team shared its appreciation with the Twitter masses.

To the seven souls who braved Route-28 traffic to tepidly wave your arms at your team for 2.5 seconds, it’s not your fault there’s only seven of you.

Just as it wouldn’t be the fault of the innumerable others who didn’t post, possibly for fear of being charged for parking.

A special shout out to the guy in the No. 10 Griffin jersey for extending his arm just long enough for the bus to pass, and not a darned second longer..

If they were smart they would take Tua, but they aren't so they won't.  

Unfortunately they've gotten themselves a good HC. Unfortunately they are about to get the best player in this draft who is going to be a beast in the NFL. Unfortunately they'll add him to an already hugely talented DL.

Thankfully they are the Foreskins and their QB isn't very good. 

9 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

If they were smart they would take Tua, but they aren't so they won't.  

Over on their board the debate was Chase Young or trade #2 for all of Miami's three 1st rounders.

Yeah.

4 hours ago, paco said:

Over on their board the debate was Chase Young or trade #2 for all of Miami's three 1st rounders.

Yeah.

I don't know why Miami would feel the need to trade up... Unless they desperately want Chase Young but then you don't give up the farm for a non QB.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:17 PM, paco said:

Yeah.

Apparently they almost traded #2 to Atlanta. 

9 hours ago, wtfcares said:

Apparently they almost traded #2 to Atlanta. 

Holy crap, really?  I missed that rumor.  What was the supposed haul?

I guess for Washington it comes down to...Is Chase Young going to completely alter that team? And move them towards being a legit contender? He's a special talent but they do have an already fantastic DL so maybe they'd rather the haul and the rebuild? 

the foreskins are an awesome organization that provides countless eagles fans with a second home stadium to go see their team at.

5 hours ago, paco said:

Holy crap, really?  I missed that rumor.  What was the supposed haul?

I don't think there were any rumors on what the haul would be, just the the Falcons were trying to move up.

Looking at the old and new draft pick value charts, the Falcons aren't moving up to #2 without including players or future picks. They could trade their entire draft this year and still not have enough ammo to move up to #2.

1 minute ago, Dawkins 20 said:

I don't think there were any rumors on what the haul would be, just the the Falcons were trying to move up.

Looking at the old and new draft pick value charts, the Falcons aren't moving up to #2 without including players or future picks. They could trade their entire draft this year and still not have enough ammo to move up to #2.

True, but it could include a player.  

I could see Danny giving up #2 for Julio :lol: 

5 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Moving up to #2 is not a good idea unless it is for a QB or maybe a LT.

Trent Williams to the 49ers. R-words get a fifth this year and a third next year  

Remeber when their fans though they could get a first, another pick and a player for him last year?  :lol: 

The Foreskins are the gift that keeps on giving.  They continue to draft pretty well, especially early, but it just doesn’t matter.  I don’t care about facing Chase Young twice a year. I don’t care about how much talent their D-line has.  We will continue to score 30+ on them and beat their arse twice a year for the foreseeable future.  

On 4/25/2020 at 12:14 PM, paco said:

Trent Williams to the 49ers. R-words get a fifth this year and a third next year  

Remeber when their fans though they could get a first, another pick and a player for him last year?  :lol: 

Paco, I'm shocked some team gave that much for him TBH! I was thinking somebody would give them maybe a 5th.  

36 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Paco, I'm shocked some team gave that much for him TBH! I was thinking somebody would give them maybe a 5th.  

Considering his health, both injuries and the head issue, and certain issues he had in the past I get you.  And his age means his best years are behind him.  But while he may no longer be all pro, when healthy, he still plays at a pro bowl level.

Plus, the 49ers were desperate.  Lost their guy to retirement and want to keep that superbowl window open.

Beat the Bills in week 2, what do you do?

joe-gibbs1.jpg&key=cad502d25af568ef8e6a3

They gave 65 year old Joe Gibbs a gatorade shower.  For beating the Bills.  In week 2.    :roll: 

12 hours ago, paco said:

Beat the Bills in week 2, what do you do?

Give grandpa a heart attack

They've got some dirty cheap shot artists on that team, but otherwise, why even pay attention, beat them and move on. They suck. 

9 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

They've got some dirty cheap shot artists on that team, but otherwise, why even pay attention, beat them and move on. They suck. 

Thats been a tradition of theirs under the Snyder regime starting with Greg "Bounty" Williams 

Giants running back Brandon Jacobs claimed the tater skins use dirty tactics and accused Sean Taylor of "hitting between the legs and stuff like that. I don't buy those kind of things." He said that Omar Stoutmire spat on him last year. Taylor, fined by the NFL for spitting in a playoff game against Tampa Bay in January, did not comment after the game. . . .

Brandon Jacobs and Rich Seubert can't wait to see the Redskins again at the end of the season. And it has very little to do with the Giants' easy 19-3 home win over Washington yesterday.
Jacobs and Seubert accused the tater skins of being a classless, dirty team, and both had words with Washington safety Sean Taylor in the tunnel as the two teams went back to their respective lockers.
"I felt that this was a dirty team from last year," said Jacobs, who claims that former tater skins cornerback Omar Stoutmire spit at him in a game last season. "They spit in my face last year."
Jacobs went on to say that the Redskins try to injure players with cheap shots and low blows.
"It was team-wide," Jacobs said. "It seems like they teach it. We are a pretty high-class team. We don't do anything like that. I don't play like that. It just makes me mad when people do it to me. Be professional. That is high school, you don't do that in college. That is for high school."
Jacobs and Taylor were jawing at each other during the game. At the end, as the Giants were taking a knee to run the clock out, Seubert said the tater skins aggressively attacked the line instead of backing off.
"Shows their class," said Seubert, who initially declined to say much about the redskins. "Watch the tape."
In the tunnel after the game, Seubert yelled at Taylor, "See you in a few weeks." That was the clean version of it.
Jacobs also exchanged some words with Taylor, telling him, "You're a DB, not a LB."
Taylor is known for his hard hitting but also for crossing the line at times. He spit on Tampa Bay running back Michael Pittman in the playoffs last year and lied about doing so afterward. Taylor ignored questions from reporters after the loss to the Giants.
Jacobs, however, hammered the tater skins and their coaching staff.
"(The Redskins) didn't spit this year but (they) tried to do everything else," Jacobs said of the team the Giants won't face again until Dec. 30. "Twisting ankles, hitting between the legs and stuff like that. I don't buy those kind of things. I'm not a dirty player. I might talk a little bit but not twist any ankles or hit anybody in the groin."

Of course more recently there was

and

Which is strange due to the amount of high charachter guys they bring in

Archived