Eagles 2022 Schedule Leak Thread

time2rock

Early schedule leak:  the Eagles will host the Vikings on Monday, Sep 19th in week 2 for their home opener.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/eagles-minnesota-vikings-home-opener-prime-time-week-2

Updated schedule below:

Week 1:  at Arizona at Detroit (Sun, Sep 11, 1pm)

Week 2:  vs Minnesota (MNF - Sep 19, 8:30pm)

Week 3:  at Dallas at Washington (Sun, Sep 25, 1pm)

Week 4:  vs Jacksonville (Sun, Oct 2, 1pm)

Week 5:  at Arizona (Sun, Oct 9, 4:25pm)

Week 6:  at Indianapolis  vs Dallas (SNF, Oct 16, 8:20pm)

Week 7:  BYE

Week 8:  vs Pittsburgh (Sun, Oct 30, 1pm)

Week 9:  at Houston (TNF - Nov 3, 8:20pm)

Week 10:  at Washington  vs Washington (MNF - Nov 14, 8:15pm)

Week 11:  at Indianapolis (Sun, Nov 20, 1pm)

Week 12:  vs Tennessee  vs Green Bay (SNF - Nov 27, 8:20pm)

Week 13:  vs Tennessee (Sun Dec 4, 1pm)

Week 14:  vs Pittsburgh  at NY Giants (Sun Dec 11, 1pm)

Week 15:  at Chicago (Sun Dec 18, 1pm)

Week 16:  at Dallas (Sat, Dec 24, 4:25pm)

Week 17:  vs New Orleans (Sun, Jan 1, 1pm)

Week 18:  vs Washington  vs Giants (Sat/Sun, Jan 7/8, TBD)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Apologies if this was already posted.  

Maybe convert this thread to a schedule leak tracker?

Drips and drabs over the next few days.

• Like 1

It is a nationally televised game on Monday night Week 2. But Eagles-Vikings will be on ABC at 8:30pm, in competition with Bills-Titans on ESPN starting at 7:15pm.

Hmmm, I would ha e for sure thought Redskins @ Eagles would be an early season MNF game.  That Vikings MNF game though sure changes that. 

1 hour ago, toolg said:

It is a nationally televised game on Monday night Week 2. But Eagles-Vikings will be on ABC at 8:30pm, in competition with Bills-Titans on ESPN starting at 7:15pm.

I think we lose the ratings were with those

5 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I think we lose the ratings were with those

I agree. If you start watching Bills-Titans, Eagles-Vikings will start around halftime. Unless it’s a blowout, or you are uniquely interested in Eagles-Vikes why would you switch? I can’t  remember NFL scheduling staggered starts like this. (Unless there was a delay or postponement, a local game might run into another game. I can’t recall two national games scheduled this way.)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, toolg said:

I agree. If you start watching Bills-Titans, Eagles-Vikings will start around halftime. Unless it’s a blowout, or you are uniquely interested in Eagles-Vikes why would you switch? I can’t  remember NFL scheduling staggered starts like this. (Unless there was a delay or postponement, a local game might run into another game. I can’t recall two national games scheduled this way.)

Eagles are on ABC, Bills on ESPN.  A lot more folks have cut the cord and do not have ESPN, and ABC is free.

24 minutes ago, toolg said:

They do this every year with the first MNF, have two MNF games start at different times.  This is the first time I can recall it happening beyond week 1.

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Eagles are on ABC, Bills on ESPN.  A lot more folks have cut the cord and do not have ESPN, and ABC is free.

Enjoy the free football while it lasts.  With every station going to some kind of + or Premium, it’s only a matter of time til is pay to watch.  

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

They do this every year with the first MNF, have two MNF games start at different times.  This is the first time I can recall it happening beyond week 1.

Not exactly. It used to be 2 games, both on ESPN, timed not to overlap. A game at 7pm for the East Coast, and then after 10pm for the West Coast. They haven't done overlapping games on separate channels before.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vikas83 said:

Not exactly. It used to be 2 games, both on ESPN, timed not to overlap. A game at 7pm for the East Coast, and then after 10pm for the West Coast. They haven't done overlapping games on separate channels before.

Games almost always overlapped a bit and was spread across ESPN and ESPN 2.

10 hours ago, RUEagle said:

Enjoy the free football while it lasts.  With every station going to some kind of + or Premium, it’s only a matter of time til is pay to watch.  

Which will no doubt mark the beginning of the decline of the NFL.

12 hours ago, toolg said:

Luckily for Disney, they own both. 

29 minutes ago, Procus said:

Which will no doubt mark the beginning of the decline of the NFL.

i've been paying for sunday ticket for over 20 years and i'm not alone

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Games almost always overlapped a bit and was spread across ESPN and ESPN 2.

If they overlapped a little, the second game started on ESPN2 and then moved to ESPN when the first game ended. 

This is completely different. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, vikas83 said:

If they overlapped a little, the second game started on ESPN2 and then moved to ESPN when the first game ended. 

No it's not. It's in the same vein.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, vikas83 said:

Correct.  The Monday night double header to start the 2020 season, kick off of the second game was 3 hours after kickoff of the first game.  Minimal overlap.

9 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Wrong.

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

NO.  NO.  NO.

The prior is one network scheduling games in sequence.  Any overlap was not intended.

The latter is two networks with clearly intentional overlapping start times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

NO.  NO.  NO.

The prior is one network scheduling games in sequence.  Any overlap was not intended.

No the prior did have intended overlap as the second game always started on the other ESPN channel as the other game was going on.  What a stupid thing for you people to get your panties in a bunch over. 

3 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

NO.  NO.  NO.

Yep, just went back from 2020 a couple of years, the game kickoffs have been 3 hours 10 minutes or 3 hours 20 minutes apart every year.  This year the first game will not even be at halftime, all other years the games are done or inside the two minute warning.  Not even remotely the same thing.

@Connecticut Eagle you should quote this for the fraud who just replied.

21 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

No the prior did have intended overlap as the second game always started on the other ESPN channel as the other game was going on.  What a stupid thing for you people to get your panties in a bunch over. 

They get in a bunch when the obvious truth is dismissed.  3+ Hours between starts is not intended overlap. 

2103 image.thumb.png.164b73a6a0bfd3aa2d53ef8ac88b7fab.png

2014image.png.b836a78a12334dad8b66d1e1315a0fc9.png

2015image.png

2016 image.png.6d4fb51e245e64382e9ca90ec11ca8ec.png

2017image.thumb.png.4f624f02b1fdb9f1088479eae0474bb1.png

@downundermike, than you for the corroboration

image.png

31 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

They get in a bunch when the obvious truth is dismissed.  3+ Hours between starts is not intended overlap. 

2103 image.thumb.png.164b73a6a0bfd3aa2d53ef8ac88b7fab.png

2014image.png.b836a78a12334dad8b66d1e1315a0fc9.png

2015image.png

2016 image.png.6d4fb51e245e64382e9ca90ec11ca8ec.png

2017image.thumb.png.4f624f02b1fdb9f1088479eae0474bb1.png

@downundermike, than you for the corroboration

image.png

It is intended overlap when all of those instances had the games starting on two different channels. 

I've never seen a person so dedicated to being wrong about everything...other than in CVON.

Moving on...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2