Eagles 2022 Schedule Leak Thread

time2rock

Big way you can know this guy's is fake is it makes no sense to shelve Wentz's return to Philly game to a week 18 game where starters might not even be playing. 

That should be a game played within the first 6 weeks or so of the seaso

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Procus said:

Never said you weren't a real fan - you just take a back seat to fans native to the Delaware Valley who were weaned on the Eagles.

On the other hand, I would defer to you when it comes to being a fan of an Aussie football team which, BTW, from all appearances, looks like a fun game to follow

To bring it full circle, I grew up in Perth and followed the West Coast Eagles, the team that future Chargers punter Darren Bennett played for.

I moved here, saw Randall, they were the Eagles and I was in immediately.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Big way you can know this guy's is fake is it makes no sense to shelve Wentz's return to Philly game to a week 18 game where starters might not even be playing. 

Someone wanna quote this for me.....

@RememberTheKoy you wanna make a bet on his accuracy ??

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

To bring it full circle, I grew up in Perth and followed the West Coast Eagles, the team that future Chargers punter Darren Bennett played for.

I moved here, saw Randall, they were the Eagles and I was in immediately.

Someone wanna quote this for me.....

@RememberTheKoy you wanna make a bet on his accuracy ??

So why not make more of a contribution here about Aussie Rules football?  Like I said, looks like a great game.

4 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

2021 - Washington at Philly week 15

2020 - Washington at Philly week 17

Yeah, there is no precedence for the game to be at the end of the season  :roll::roll:

21 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Yes.  Because the return of Wentz to a his TWICE former team is what the NFL market is clamoring for.

I am going to enjoy it when this all proves to be true.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Yes.  Because the return of Wentz to a his TWICE former team is what the NFL market is clamoring for.

I guarantee he would not be willing to bet on it.

Just now, downundermike said:

I guarantee he would not be willing to bet on it.

Who needs a bet.  We have the posts.

3 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Yeah, I would say Wentz's return to the team that drafted him #2 overall and spent most of his career on will be a storyline that the NFL could lean into for ratings.  Especially when it is now a NFC East game.  If he had already played the Eagles and returned to Philly prior to this then it obviously wouldn't be a big deal but this will be both the first time he will go against his former team and the QB that replaced him but also his first time playing in Philadelphia since demanding a trade out of here.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Yeah, I would say Wentz's return to the team that drafted him #2 overall and spent most of his career on will be a storyline that the NFL could lean into for ratings.  Especially when it is now a NFC East game.  If he had already played the Eagles and returned to Philly prior to this then it obviously wouldn't be a big deal but this will be both the first time he will go against his former team and the QB that replaced him but also his first time playing in Philadelphia since demanding a trade out of here.  

I can't wait till you are wrong, again.  @Connecticut Eagle and the rest will have a field day with you.

Based on the obviously fake account, Week 5 will be Dal, Hou, Det, or Chi.

2 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

What are you even talking about.  For years, the Eagles generally played the Skins on one MNF game, and more often than not, either earlier in the year or later in the year.  This year looks to be no different.

18 minutes ago, Procus said:

What are you even talking about.  For years, the Eagles generally played the Skins on one MNF game, and more often than not, either earlier in the year or later in the year.  This year looks to be no different.

I'm talking about the fake leaks of the schedule.  They say the Washington won't play in Philadelphia until Week 18.  I'm saying that is highly unlikely since this will be the first time Wentz returns to Philadelphia.  I think it would be a MNF game and I think it will be earlier in the season.  So what are you even talking about? 

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I'm talking about the fake leaks of the schedule.  They say the Washington won't play in Philadelphia until Week 18.  I'm saying that is highly unlikely since this will be the first time Wentz returns to Philadelphia.  I think it would be a MNF game and I think it will be earlier in the season.  So what are you even talking about? 

Washington v Philly has all the pizzazz needed for the NFL whether the game is played in Philly or DC.  The Philly game will be a sellout regardless.  The TV market is the league's primary interest.

Just now, Procus said:

Washington v Philly has all the pizzazz needed for the NFL whether the game is played in Philly or DC.  The Philly game will be a sellout regardless.  The TV market is the league's primary interest.

I'm not talking about sellout, of course it's going to sell out.  The more intrigue from a national perspective would be Wentz's return to Philadelphia.  That way you get the fan reaction, the hostile crowd.  Eagles @ Redskins just doesn't have that same kick of intrigue since it isn't the player returning to his former city.  

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So we have:

Thrive

Bacarty

RTK 

Thats quite the group.  

It’s the honor of my life.

Wentz being healthy and still the starting QB for Wash by late season isnt better than a 50/50 bet

• Like 1

Do you guys think Wentz vs Philadelphia is such a huge deal they will make it a MNF double header? Just get both games out in one night? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Do you guys think Wentz vs Philadelphia is such a huge deal they will make it a MNF double header? Just get both games out in one night? 

no

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thrive said:

For the idiots ( @downundermike and @4for4EaglesNest) in this thread. 

FWIW K’Vonn Wallace retweeted this account, so either he knows something or he’s an idiot player we are relying on to be Safety #3 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

FWIW K’Vonn Wallace retweeted this account, so either he knows something or he’s an idiot player we are relying on to be Safety #3 

Well, he is getting benched by Marcus Epps so…

18 minutes ago, Thrive said:

Well, he is getting benched by Marcus Epps so…

Also I don’t buy that teams haven’t gotten the schedule yet Adam Schefter somehow knows certain games but teams don’t? Nah. 

• Like 1

NFL teams totally have no idea about the schedule but Benny Albright knows more than they do. Checks out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1