If you want your post count adjusted, post here

VaBeach_Eagle

33 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

Can you help me?  Here's my profile:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200416205238/https%3A%2F%2Fboards.philadelphiaeagles.com%2Fprofile%2F10988-xzmattzx%2F

I thought I saved it on April 29 as well, but I am not seeing it come up.

I've noticed that after an archive is created, it takes a few days to show up. A lot of the archives that I did on the 30th weren't showing up earlier, but I think they're there now, or will be before too long. I'll see if I can find it in some of the archives that I did 

8 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've noticed that after an archive is created, it takes a few days to show up. A lot of the archives that I did on the 30th weren't showing up earlier, but I think they're there now, or will be before too long. I'll see if I can find it in some of the archives that I did 

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This is the most recent one available. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200429135617/https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/profile/10988-xzmattzx/

That's on the 29th. There might be one from the 30th, but it's not showing up as of right now. 

That would be it then. The days blend together, as you can imagine.

8 minutes ago, Mr-Bueno said:

I’d like to have mine transferred over if possible...

Woohoo!

They jiggle again!

34 minutes ago, Mr-Bueno said:

I’d like to have mine transferred over if possible...

Do you remember what range your old post count was in? Knowing that will make it easier to find your old profile in the archive of the old member list.

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Woohoo!

They jiggle again!

He's back....

22 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He's back....

I missed the jiggle. 

6 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I missed the jiggle. 

Eagle va

38 minutes ago, b_west3 said:

Crap I wanted mine but it might be too late.  

It's not too late. Do you know what range your old post count was? That'll help me find you in the archive. 

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Eagle va

What about him?

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

What about him?

He's back lol

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

He's back lol

Ahh, yes, I noticed. I wonder if Bobby will make his way back.

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Ahh, yes, I noticed. I wonder if Bobby will make his way back.

I hope not

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It's not too late. Do you know what range your old post count was? That'll help me find you in the archive. 

Not entirely sure...I know my status was practice squad if that helps.  

20 minutes ago, b_west3 said:

Not entirely sure...I know my status was practice squad if that helps.  

There were two different titles, one for reputation (likes) and one for post count. Practice Squad for post count would mean that you had 100 or fewer posts. Does that sound right to you or do you think that what you saw was for likes? Practice Squad for likes looks like it would be 500 or fewer likes. 

Just now, b_west3 said:

Sweet thanks.  Less than 100 posts definitely sounded way off lol. 

lol Yeah, I thought so too. I did a lot of archiving of the old EMB in its final 2 weeks, and the member list was one of my main focuses. I got 104 pages of it done and a lot of the profiles were also archived at the same time. They're sorted by post count, so knowing the post count range makes it a lot easier to pinpoint someone. 

The way I found yours was by Googling your user name along with 'boards.philadelphiaeagles.com' and then looking at only cached versions (live versions lead to a dead link). Through that, I saw where Google caught you online one day. With that, I was able to copy the link to your profile and then plug that into archive.org and that came up with your archived profile. 

Anyone else that wants to find their profile, may be able to do the same method. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

lol Yeah, I thought so too. I did a lot of archiving of the old EMB in its final 2 weeks, and the member list was one of my main focuses. I got 104 pages of it done and a lot of the profiles were also archived at the same time. They're sorted by post count, so knowing the post count range makes it a lot easier to pinpoint someone. 

The way I found yours was by Googling your user name along with 'boards.philadelphiaeagles.com' and then looking at only cached versions (live versions lead to a dead link). Through that, I saw where Google caught you online one day. With that, I was able to copy the link to your profile and then plug that into archive.org and that came up with your archived profile. 

Anyone else that wants to find their profile, may be able to do the same method. 

You're the man!  Thank you. 

Googling only pointed me to threads where I was being talked about, some surprisingly recently. Weirdos.