Playstation 5

opengeo

21 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I think/hope?

you guys didn't get this like 1-2 weeks ago?

image.thumb.png.8d2573ed36576a6e83425611ed14329b.png

Oh yeah I got that I put my nam in for that but that is a lottery system we are not guaranteed that preorder

27 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Yes, I put in for the lottery that none of us will win too. Good to see it was proven false.

I wish it wasn't though! I want to preorder now dammit!! Lol. That wasn't the original article I seen by the way. That's what popped up when I went looking for it again. 

I wonder when people will start lining up at BestBuy for black friday for this?  Actually.. BF is going to be a giant cluster f this year. Only what... 10 people in a store at a time in some places? LOL!! Lines will be literally, miles long. 

45 minutes ago, What The F said:

I wonder when people will start lining up at BestBuy for black friday for this?  Actually.. BF is going to be a giant cluster f this year. Only what... 10 people in a store at a time in some places? LOL!! Lines will be literally, miles long. 

If I can't get the preorder I'm just gonna pay the extra online. No way in hell I'm going out in that sheet. 

3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I saw this..... Me thinks I'm way over paying for one or waiting till freaking next fall to get a hold of one a regular price. 

This stream is...IDGAF about Devil May Cry special edition or watevz, or a Dark Souls remastered...Or Fing Fortnite. Give me something new ffs.

Was disappointed it was a bunch of games they've already shown

But we finally got an official price and I'm fine with it

• Like 2

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Was disappointed it was a bunch of games they've already shown

But we finally got an official price and I'm fine with it

Well GOW Ragnarok was new...I wanted more HDZ II

Village looked interesting

3 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

Well GOW Ragnarok was new...I wanted more HDZ II

I thought we knew about a new GOW?

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Village looked interesting

I thought we knew about a new GOW?

I did not. Pretty sure that was new news, but I could be mistaken. As good as the last one was, I just couldn't get into it. I did finally finish it, but it wasn't a game I couldn't put down.

The Resident Evil game looked promising, but honestly IDGAF about Harry Potter, Devil May Cry remake, Dark Souls remake, Spiderman...Pretty underwhelming IMO. 

I honestly think the whole PS4 era was weak compared to PS3. On PS3 you had a dope AAA game like every month if not every other week. PS4 we got like 10 great games out of the whole gen. 

Do like the $399/$499 price tag though.

1 minute ago, jrsu37 said:

I did not. Pretty sure that was new news, but I could be mistaken. As good as the last one was, I just couldn't get into it. I did finally finish it, but it wasn't a game I couldn't put down.

The Resident Evil game looked promising, but honestly IDGAF about Harry Potter, Devil May Cry remake, Dark Souls remake, Spiderman...Pretty underwhelming IMO. 

I honestly think the whole PS4 era was weak compared to PS3. On PS3 you had a dope AAA game like every month if not every other week. PS4 we got like 10 great games out of the whole gen. 

HARRY POTTER DAY 1 MOTHERF'ER!!!!

Also, the only PS3 onslaught I remember was FF13, Heavy Rain, and God of War 3 all coming out in 3 consecutive weeks or maybe 3 out of 4 weeks. Not a single game I have ever revisited after my initial all-in play through. Love all of the GOWs, and even bought the GOW3 remaster on PS4, but never played it. Have player 1 and 2 countless times. Really liked the new one, but its so long and involved that its not something I will go back to as a result. Thinks like TLOU (yes I know late PS3 technically) that I can knock out in 8ish hours are much easier to replay. 

• Like 1

Just now, Agent23 said:

HARRY POTTER DAY 1 MOTHERF'ER!!!!

Also, the only PS3 onslaught I remember was FF13, Heavy Rain, and God of War 3 all coming out in 3 consecutive weeks or maybe 3 out of 4 weeks. Not a single game I have ever revisited after my initial all-in play through. Love all of the GOWs, and even bought the GOW3 remaster on PS4, but never played it. Have player 1 and 2 countless times. Really liked the new one, but its so long and involved that its not something I will go back to as a result. Thinks like TLOU (yes I know late PS3 technically) that I can knock out in 8ish hours are much easier to replay. 

100% agree.

I think PS3 and I think 3, yes 3 Uncharted games, AND TLOU from ND alone...Skyrim, Oblivion, Destiny, GOWIII, Devil May Cry, Castlevania Lord of Shadow, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon's Dogma, MGS4, Infamous...Could keep going, but why?

3 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

It's possible I just thought a rumor was news. I loved the last one. Story was excellent 

I didn't know those were remakes. Never got into Devil May Cry and Dark Souls

I am worried about what they meant with the PS Plus Collection thing though. PS5 is supposed to be backwards compatible. If we have to pay a subscription to play them digitally then I'll be pissed

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I am worried about what they meant with the PS Plus Collection thing though. PS5 is supposed to be backwards compatible. If we have to pay a subscription to play them digitally then I'll be pissed

Nah bro those are all included with PS+

At least that's how most interpreted it per the stream chat n shiz.

• Like 1

The 7 years of each console do feel like they were vastly different time-frames. From things that were exclusives alone, that I loved or others seemed to really enjoy:

• Infamous Second Son
  • Until Dawn
  • Metal Gear 5
  • Uncharted 4
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy
  • HorizonZero Dawn
  • Persona 5 (i think?)
  • God of War
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake
  • Spider-Man
  • Days Gone
  • Tsushima
  • Detroit Become Human
  • Last Guardian
  • Last of Us 2

Ignores remakes, of which there were many, albeit PS3 improvements. For cross-platform this gen

• Black Flag
  • (prob several other Assassins Creed, but I haven't played any even tho I own them all lmao)
  • Red Dead 2
  • witcher 3
  • Final Fantasy 14
  • (does ResEvil 2 count since there is enough change to not be a remaster but a true remake?)
  • RIse tomb raider
  • shadow tomb raider
  • mordor
  • shadow of war
  • arkham knight
  • fallout games
  • far cry games
  • resident evil 7

I ignored all the madden, fifa, 2k, call of duty, battlefield, yada yada that are rinse wash repeat from year to year, but i'm sure the FPS fanboys will tell me how great they PS4/xbox one versions of those are. Also left out exclusives like dark/demon souls, since i think they are kind of niche and not many people play them even tho they are exclusive. Also leaves out things like GTA5 that probably had way more life on current gen than the PS3/360 era

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

So preorders start at retailers starting tomorrow?? 

allegedly 

42 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

allegedly 

So stay up till midnight all the way through till Friday? Lol