Playstation 5

opengeo

Preorders have been up for a few hours, Walmart and Target are sold out, best Buy has it up now, Gamestop site has been crashing.  

8 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

Preorders have been up for a few hours, Walmart and Target are sold out, best Buy has it up now, Gamestop site has been crashing.  

Bestbuy is crashing for me

Lol, so much for signing up for all those sites to let me know when pre-orders are active. Only received an email from BB, like 3 hours late, and the link doesn't even work. Lame.

• Like 1

So annoying. And you know most of the pre-orders are being done by unsavory types to resell. Will be on eBay any minute for $1500 a pop. 

Would be cool if you could just 3d print it at home. Or, if the digital version could be downloaded digitally. Avoid all this bullshiat.

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol Got into bestbuy but now I'm getting a message saying there's a system error and can't click on checkout

Nice work getting that far!

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol Got into bestbuy but now I'm getting a message saying there's a system error and can't click on checkout

Yup me too we ain't getting sheet

I think we broke bestbuy

Sorry, we're having a system issue, but it should only be temporary.
Please wait a little while before trying again.

3 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Have one in my Gamespot cart, but it keeps crashing when I try to checkout. Argh!

How'd you get one in gamespot? It says sold out

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

How'd you get one in gamespot? It says sold out

I was able to get an Advanced Digital Edition added to the cart, but when I tried to checkout, it told me there weren't enough items to fulfill the order. Now when I try to add any of them to the cart, it says sold out. Must have juuuust missed the boat. Lol.

Does anyone know of the $499 version will also support digital downloads? I have one in my BB cart now...mobile site. Having trouble checking out though.

2 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Does anyone know of the $499 version will also support digital downloads? I have one in my BB cart now...mobile site. Having trouble checking out though.

Why wouldn't it?

I think they're the exact same except for the 4k drive in the more expensive one

• Like 1