Playstation 5

opengeo

1 minute ago, opengeo said:

Wow. I cannot believe how lucky we just got.

Word. Mission accomplished though. Time to go to bed, haha

• Like 1

Also picked up an extra dualsense controller from Walmart...to be delivered 11/12.

Man, this preorder was so botched, but I guess they always are. Unreal. Phew.

5 minutes ago, opengeo said:

People are still wary over that link. I think it's legit.

It hasn't taken me anywhere and saying it's sold out

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

It hasn't taken me anywhere and saying it's sold out

They are definitely fully sold out. 😞 It all happened very quickly and slightly before midnight. @we_gotta_believe has 2 of them, maybe he will sell you one. 👍

They are definitely fully sold out. 😞 It all happened very quickly and slightly before midnight. @we_gotta_believe has 2 of them, maybe he will sell you one. 👍

Are you effing kidding me!? dammit

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Are you effing kidding me!? dammit

Yes. The whole thing was sketchy but the link I randomly found does seem to have been the legit link, probably leaked by someone who works there. If you search for "ps5" now on Amazon, it comes up as a result. Actual product page isn't live yet though. crap sold out before the product page even went live. That's bananas!

2 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Yes. The whole thing was sketchy but the link I randomly found does seem to have been the legit link, probably leaked by someone who works there. If you search for "ps5" now on Amazon, it comes up as a result. Actual product page isn't live yet though. crap sold out before the product page even went live. That's bananas!

Maybe I'll stick it out till 3am see if anything else comes up I've gone this far. 

@we_gotta_believe if that one you got from gamestop does come through would you sell it to me at what you paid for it? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Looks like best buy has the preorders up again. This is gonna drive me nuts

Wondering if the staggered preorder launch was the plan all along. Good luck my dude. Hope you can get one. IIRC, @we_gotta_believe's other version from gamestop is the expensive bundle, which you probably don't want.

Wondering if the staggered preorder launch was the plan all along. Good luck my dude. Hope you can get one. IIRC, @we_gotta_believe's other version from gamestop is the expensive bundle, which you probably don't want.

Man if I don't get the 500 dollar one at launch I'm going to end up spending that anyways. I'm not waiting till summer for one 

• Like 2

I have a feeling there will be other preorder opportunities for this. Just need to be on twitter. I will bet Amazon opens it up again at 3am. In fact, I am still not convinced the pre-Midnight leak was supposed to happen. ;) 

Just now, opengeo said:

I have a feeling there will be other preorder opportunities for this. Just need to be on twitter. I will bet Amazon opens it up again at 3am. In fact, I am still not convinced the pre-Midnight leak was supposed to happen. ;) 

Apperently not! I freaking went to it from here at 12:02! And it was gone!

4 minutes ago, opengeo said:

As I suspected, this whole "messy" launch is just a well-orchestrated marketing event. Hype is in overdrive.

I still didn't get that BS either

2 minutes ago, What The F said:

I got teh sumbish in my cart on bestbuy at exactly 1am, but cant check out. 

Yup that's what is going on with me and then I get to payment and doesn't let me out if there. Then it finally loads then says I can't get it at that location

I have gotten everything from the spinning icon, then just going back to the cart with no message to,  spinning wheel then a message saying they are having system issues, to spinning wheel for 2 minutes then kicked to an error page.  

I had it effing damn bought and my mother effing bank blocked the effing payment for suspicion of fraud!!

So went back in with a different card got all the way to payment and then it tells me they are sold out!!!! 

So went back in again chose the 500 dollar one put in a different card processed payment and my other card needed proof of the purchase!! However, since it got as far as being processed best buy put it on hold till I could make a payment. Went into my CC account it asked if I recognized the purchase so I accepted. Went back onto best buy finally paid for!! Then I looked and realized it had me picking it up at a location 3hrs away!! So was able to change pick up to deliver and now after all that sheet it was I got confirmation emails for everything I did!!

3:30 in the mother effing morning I got a damn playstation!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I had it effing damn bought and my mother effing bank blocked the effing payment for suspicion of fraud!!

So went back in with a different card got all the way to payment and then it tells me they are sold out!!!! 

So went back in again chose the 500 dollar one put in a different card processed payment and my other card needed proof of the purchase!! However, since it got as far as being processed best buy put it on hold till I could make a payment. Went into my CC account it asked if I recognized the purchase so I accepted. Went back onto best buy finally paid for!! Then I looked and realized it had me picking it up at a location 3hrs away!! So was able to change pick up to deliver and now after all that sheet it was I got confirmation emails for everything I did!!

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

i set an alarm for 4 to get up and try again... looks like from all of twitters that was about 15-30 mins too late....