Playstation 5

opengeo

On 11/5/2020 at 12:28 PM, Agent23 said:

Gonna try for this but if anyone sees any ps5 for pre order please post it, thanks 

7 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Gonna try for this but if anyone sees any ps5 for pre order please post it, thanks 

Best Buy and others have all committed to online only.. possible every retailer has some kind of window for purchase that Thursday 

If anyone gets a ps5 shipped in the next couple of days let me know dammit! I'll do the same. I'm hoping to see an email for that tomorrow

On 11/7/2020 at 9:15 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

My payment processed the other day hopefully Monday or Tuesday I get a shipment email. 

When you say payment processed, do you mean they put a placeholder pending charge (e.g. a hold) on your credit card? Or did they actually charge you the full amount of the purchase?

21 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

When you say payment processed, do you mean they put a placeholder pending charge (e.g. a hold) on your credit card? Or did they actually charge you the full amount of the purchase?

They marked it as processed on my best buy account. On my credit card it says pending. 

• Like 1

Got an email from GameStop this evening saying they were preparing to ship, and my credit card has now been charged what appears to be the full price.  The estimated delivery date is the 15th, which I’ve kinda always expected for it to be a few days late, but we’ll see.

16 minutes ago, EaglesFan said:

Got an email from GameStop this evening saying they were preparing to ship, and my credit card has now been charged what appears to be the full price.  The estimated delivery date is the 15th, which I’ve kinda always expected for it to be a few days late, but we’ll see.

Who knows with game stop, their tracking system is hot effing garbage. I don't think I have ever received anything when I was supposed to from them . 

2 hours ago, EaglesFan said:

GameStop is going to a buddy of mine. It is a bundle with like 5-6 items. Console, miles morales, and extra controller all have 3 separate delivery dates listed  I think 15th sounds about right tho 

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They marked it as processed on my best buy account. On my credit card it says pending. 

Half of my charges are just random as all hell 

04A7B44A-BD70-4032-B80F-183A78A2A037.jpeg

11 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Half of my charges are just random as all hell 

04A7B44A-BD70-4032-B80F-183A78A2A037.jpeg

How rich is you cuz? Ballin

4 hours ago, RoadToHell said:

How rich is you cuz? Ballin

Not on that CaptainF level but aspiring 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Not on that CaptainF level but aspiring 

Do you have sponsors for gaming?

24 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

Do you have sponsors for gaming?

Nah. I don’t even use my consoles regularly enough to justify being a Day 1er. It’s just a pride/competitive/boredom thing at this point. 

13 hours ago, RoadToHell said:

Good for you, I’m feeling envious

Unless the F me I’ll still wind up with 2

1 hour ago, Shepard Wong said:

I didn't know cinnabon still existed.   Guess it's been a while since I've been to a mall.

It's good 2-3x a year. 

Amazon... Getting my dual controller charger tomorrow. Supposed to get my ps5 by 10pm Thursday. Hope to see the shipping notification tomorrow AM. 

3 hours ago, opengeo said:

Amazon... Getting my dual controller charger tomorrow. Supposed to get my ps5 by 10pm Thursday. Hope to see the shipping notification tomorrow AM. 

I’m still waiting for target shipping on ps5 and Walmart shipping on Series S

11 minutes ago, opengeo said:

My precious is supposed to arrive tomorrow but hasn't shipped yet. 😠

same. still in elizabeth nj

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

same. still in elizabeth nj

I don’t even have that update from Amazon. Starting to think they’ll be an issue. Well see. 

Got my tracking info from game stop. Shipped FedEx with signature required. Thankfully I'll be home so it won't be an issue.

2 hours ago, opengeo said:

My precious is supposed to arrive tomorrow but hasn't shipped yet. 😠

Best buy didn't send me an update but went on my account and it said preparing to ship tomorrow