Playstation 5

opengeo

19 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I have mine being delivered to my parents because they are always home. So I should be safe there. 

I wouldn't leave the house if I was you! It's 2020! 

Tuesday the ekboc showed up via FedEx at like 447... so assuming the PS5 will be similar... but don't want to risk it! Though I do want to eat chicken wings! 

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

Tuesday the ekboc showed up via FedEx at like 447... so assuming the PS5 will be similar... but don't want to risk it! Though I do want to eat chicken wings! 

I saw the UPS truck by my apartment when I left to go get breakfast. If it would of been there when I got back I would of tried to see if he had it on his truck and intercept that sheet

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I saw the UPS truck by my apartment when I left to go get breakfast. If it would of been there when I got back I would of tried to see if he had it on his truck and intercept that sheet

no UPS distribution for me. That guy drops off the Chewy boxes by like 830am at the latest. He's the real MVP

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Grubhub bruh

16 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

2D578387-DCD0-41D8-9097-B3B0BC2D9B3D.jpeg

Nice! I do wish I could play sackboy.

Unrelated note, Is that a rectal thermometer in the background?

1 minute ago, BirdsFanBill said:

I’m not sure. We were given free via work back when everything kicked off. One of the things my a-hole cats started getting on the counter and stealing so it’s in the "needs to be washed” pile with some cups lol 

5 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Beat me to it

• Like 1

Target has my PS5 listed as preparing to ship.  They shipped my Series S Monday morning.  

Since mine are Christmas gifts for my kids, I’m not really in any rush.

12 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I get to the Place Order from Wal-Mart then back to payment 

Yeah.  It crashed out on me.  I was one click away from paying.  Bots are too stronk.

1 hour ago, EaglesFan said:

Just got mine.  In spite of my fears dealing with GameStop, they came through!

Got mine too. It's so F'ing massive, lol.

• Haha 1

Amazon went live for Pulse 3D and by the time I updated payment (changed my billing address around 930am), it was no longer available.

6 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I haven’t even unboxed it yet, but yeah - that box is intimidating in size.  Pretty ridiculous

On a separate note, does anyone know if the "preorder” bonuses for Miles Morales are simply included with any edition of that game?  My bundle came with the cheaper version of that game, but the back shows all those bonuses.  It doesn’t seem that a store bought version of it would be different a few days from now, but maybe?

3 minutes ago, EaglesFan said:

I haven’t even unboxed it yet, but yeah - that box is intimidating in size.  Pretty ridiculous

I had tried to mentally prepare myself for how big it would look and I was still like, "haha WTF" after I placed it in my cabinet.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, EaglesFan said:

On a separate note, does anyone know if the "preorder” bonuses for Miles Morales are simply included with any edition of that game?  My bundle came with the cheaper version of that game, but the back shows all those bonuses.  It doesn’t seem that a store bought version of it would be different a few days from now, but maybe?

my expanded ps5 copy had a digital code inside the case for spider man remaster and another piece of paper with bonuses. haven't input yet lol. will do when ps5 is here

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Dammit! I still haven't even got tracking information

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Dammit! I still haven't even got tracking information

This was the amazon one. The gamestop one is coming tomorrow according to fedex tracking. Oddly enough, amazon shipped this ups without signature confirmation, but the fedex delivery from gamestop requires it.

24 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

my expanded ps5 copy had a digital code inside the case for spider man remaster and another piece of paper with bonuses. haven't input yet lol. will do when ps5 is here

I’m just wondering because I’d prefer to play digitally, and the ultimate edition at that.  As you well know, the GameStop bundle includes the physical version of the base game.  I’m thinking I may not even bother opening that, and just buying the digital version off the store.  I guess what I’m worried is whether or not the bonuses will still be applied.  Probably not a huge deal either way, especially as my guess is those bonuses are available to earn in-game (I think, anyway), but I’d like to have them as I did essentially preorder.

I saw 3 skill points mentioned when i opened the case but I didn't look closely at any of it

47 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

This was the amazon one. The gamestop one is coming tomorrow according to fedex tracking. Oddly enough, amazon shipped this ups without signature confirmation, but the fedex delivery from gamestop requires it.

Mine didn't say if it required it or not being sent UPS. Either way I have not received tracking number yet. Still says arriving today. 

Got one in my cart on walmart at 3pm, couldn't check out though after trying 20 times or so and now she gone

31 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Got one in my cart on walmart at 3pm, couldn't check out though after trying 20 times or so and now she gone

I had it in my cart at 12 and 3 website crashes and then when I go to pay it's out of stock.  Millions of bots bringing the system down.