Playstation 5

opengeo

Of course gamestop has t sent my games yet that they were preparing since Saturday

• Like 1

First time in a long time I played online with friends. Lol we were trying to figure out how to do a party chat because it's not the same anymore. Don't know why they had to change it

As soon as we joined it though we got the message saying it can be recorded so it's not game chats. It's party chats with your friends. None of us would ever record and report anything though.

Chat transcript was interesting. Don't see the reason for it but 🤷‍♂️

37 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Got my tracking number from amazon. Shipped ups, arriving by 8pm tomorrow.

I didn’t get mine. 😞 

Funny thing is...I don't even know what I want to play when I get it. Only Spiderman interests me. And Cyberpunk OG may now be pushed back to 2021. Ugh. What is everyone else playing first?

4 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Got my tracking info from game stop. Shipped FedEx with signature required. Thankfully I'll be home so it won't be an issue.

FedEx?? Poor guy looks like that one will be getting punted across your lawn

26 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Funny thing is...I don't even know what I want to play when I get it. Only Spiderman interests me. And Cyberpunk OG may now be pushed back to 2021. Ugh. What is everyone else playing first?

I'm playing last of us 2. Since the patch is already out to be ready to perform on the ps5 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Just got the email, btw. For me, I'm waiting for watch dogs. Until then, I might try spider man or some old ps4 games in my back log.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Just got the email, btw. For me, I'm waiting for watch dogs. Until then, I might try spider man or some old ps4 games in my back log.

Same. Just got the email! By 8pm tomorrow. Yes!

45 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm playing last of us 2. Since the patch is already out to be ready to perform on the ps5 

Interesting idea. Shame I juuuust played it. Ugh.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, opengeo said:

I will be doing Spider Man... not sure how it is configured.. like is Miles Morales 100% separate from the Remaster (which my copy will include)? If so... I can play just the Miles part and revisit the other later on? I also have Sackboy coming as I've enjoyed all the Little Big Planet's before and figure will be nice to have a co-op title for the handful of times I'm gaming with someone locally. 

I pre-ordered Cyberpunk finally (and switched to Pick Up in Minnesota since I'll now be living out there when it releases). Demon's Souls interests me, but I OWN 15+ PS4 games I've never played, and PlayStation Plus will provide 20 PS4 games for free, which include titles like Days Gone that I physically own but haven't played... so I think the upscaled PS5 boosts on games that are so late in "last gen" that they're borderline "next gen" should be enough to hold me over for a while. 

Also.. I dislike when people are selling consoles on Marketplace with a million games because they tend to be trash titles or 7 consecutive years of "Madden" or "NBA2K" that nobody is going to touch a single one of the outdated titles... but with the PS5's capabilities and external HD able to play installed PS4 titles... thinking of selling the PS4 Pro and bundling it with a dozen or so games since Days Gone, Uncharted, Batman Arkham, Last Guardians, Final Fantasy XV, etc. are all available via PS+ on PS5... and eve a few other titles I've owned have made it to the monthly PS+ free games over the years, so I have tons of games on disc that I will now "own" digitally making the disc versions more of a collectors item than anything that will wind up getting used. 

1 minute ago, opengeo said:

been sitting like this for 5ish days... maybe moar!

image.png.ff27e5da7244f46b7f15dd6065765480.png

Am I the only one a bit underwhelmed by the title available at launch for this? I'm going to download Fortnite for my son and that'll make him happy. But...so many other great looking games are nowhere near ready. I read Horizon Zero Dawn 2 won't be until Q3/4 of 2021? :huh: Sheesh.

Oh I forgot about Sackboy. That'll be good for my younger son. Spiderman we can both play...that game was a lot of fun.

14 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Am I the only one a bit underwhelmed by the title available at launch for this? I'm going to download Fortnite for my son and that'll make him happy. But...so many other great looking games are nowhere near ready. I read Horizon Zero Dawn 2 won't be until Q3/4 of 2021? :huh: Sheesh.

Oh I forgot about Sackboy. That'll be good for my younger son. Spiderman we can both play...that game was a lot of fun.

There is Godfall and Demon's Souls. Two games that in mid-console would interest me, but in a sea of dozens of other games, likely would be things I wouldn't make me way to playing. Both could see life in my console though given how cold and covid-y the winter is (I also am looking like I will be living in a Home2 Suites for up to 2 months... hopefully with a daily food per diem... so between working remotely, living in a hotel, and not having to spend time cooking but also not dining out much due to health risks... I could wind up logging a lot of video games lol. 

There is still Valhalla that I am only hesitant on because Odyssey... and Origins.... and Unity... and Syndicate... are all sitting installed on my external HDD yet to be played... and I have not yet bought Tushima... so a lot of available titles still there. 

50 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Well I sold my ps4 just before last of us 2 came not knowing about the pandemic that was looming of course. So I have plenty of ps4 games to keep me busy. So I'm excited to experience LOU2 for the first time on ps5. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

not sure how it is configured.. like is Miles Morales 100% separate from the Remaster (which my copy will include)? If so... I can play just the Miles part and revisit the other later on? I

I haven't thought of that actually, that would be interesting if you play the original spiderman first and continues forward right into Miles. I know I watched game play of miles and Peter both taking on Rhino together and it kind of seemed like peter was showing miles the ropes. I was lame and only got the miles version

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I haven't thought of that actually, that would be interesting if you play the original spiderman first and continues forward right into Miles. I know I watched game play of miles and Peter both taking on Rhino together and it kind of seemed like peter was showing miles the ropes. I was lame and only got the miles version

I was displeased with the GameStop bundle because it was the half-assed version of ps5 Spider-Man. Thankfully someone else is taking that off my hands (tho looks like that is getting delayed shipping) and I have the premium one shipping from Best Buy 

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I was displeased with the GameStop bundle because it was the half-assed version of ps5 Spider-Man. Thankfully someone else is taking that off my hands (tho looks like that is getting delayed shipping) and I have the premium one shipping from Best Buy 

Is that the guy that is bugging you every single day asking when it's going to get to him?? Lol

21 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Is that the guy that is bugging you every single day asking when it's going to get to him?? Lol

Yes, lol. Tho the guys im selling an xbxox S to (from Walmart) on eBay is much more persistent 

16 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Yes, lol. Tho the guys im selling an xbxox S to (from Walmart) on eBay is much more persistent 

Tell him it's the same garbage as the Xbox one and there is no need to bother you with it

7 hours ago, opengeo said:

Ratchet and Clank

10 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Just got email my system will be delivered tomorrow

I want to go get lunch but I am afraid to leave the house since item is signature required. 

27 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I want to go get lunch but I am afraid to leave the house since item is signature required. 

I have mine being delivered to my parents because they are always home. So I should be safe there. 

I wouldn't leave the house if I was you! It's 2020!