I think the Detroit game will be a very, very difficult game.

JP HOF

In fact I think we will lose.  I watched several games of theirs last year and they are so all in for Campbell.  Just the kind of team that can give us trouble.  I think Hutchinson will be tough to block and that running back D'Andre Swift is great, he will put up some serious yardage.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, toolg said:

It's a trap game!

I thought it was the real test?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JP HOF said:

In fact I think we will lose.  I watched several games of theirs last year and they are so all in for Campbell.  Just the kind of team that can give us trouble.  I think Hutchinson will be tough to block and that running back D'Andre Swift is great, he will put up some serious yardage.

Isn't he injured?

1 hour ago, JP HOF said:

I don't know if we lose, but agree that the Lions should not be taken lightly.  And the team will have revenge on its mind after the way the Eagles blew them out last season.

• Like 2

I don’t think Detroit will be a push over, they have weapons in Swift, Hockenson and St Brown. Goff is fair, a good early test for the defense, especially LB’s/Safeties on swift/hockenson.

Hutchinson will get a welcome to the nfl from Mailata and Johnson.

We ran all over them last season, but I predict we start out this season forcing the short passing game with reasonable success.

My way too early prediction: Eagles win 27-10

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Isn't he injured?

You are thinking of Giants rookie Kayvon Thibodeaux

14 minutes ago, Procus said:

I don't know if we lose, but agree that the Lions should not be taken lightly.  And the team will have revenge on its mind after the way the Eagles blew them out last season.

Hey @Boogyman look who it is

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yup. Thanks for the correction

I wouldn't take the Lions lightly, but for every little bit that they look better on paper, so do we.

• Like 1

Hopefully they have multiple shots of Hutchinson’s family in between plays. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Melissa Hutchinson (@MelissaHutch_) / Twitter

Even tho Jalen is possibly gay, I know he appreciates a nice set of boobs

• Haha 3

I don't know about difficult, but it won't be as much of a cakewalk as they would've been last year.

They're trending in the right direction, but they're still being led by Jared Goff. 

• Like 2

Stone cold mortal lock we win, j squirts runs the whole game we win by 10 the blog explodes with hate

• Haha 2

Now that Cleveland Miami handed us our 1st joint practice loss in the last 2 years, teams have the blueprint on how to beat us. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Now that Cleveland handed us our 1st joint practice loss in the last 2 years, teams have the blueprint on how to beat us. 

Miami

I think Detroit will be good by the end of the year. They could win 8 or 9 games. The good thing is they won't have Williams at WR until at least week 5.

They should handle them.  Possible that Detroit jumps out to an early lead but I would be surprised if they have one going into half and I feel the Eagles ultimately beat them by double digits.  

9 hours ago, downundermike said:

Hi Mike.  Miss me?

Just looked at their depth chart.

We got this.