Reagor traded to Vikings for a 7th and cond 4th.

Portyansky

I wonder what the stipulation for a 4th is.

Only reason I care is the Vikings could easily be a bottom 1/3 team in 2023.  They will have some tough choices to make with some of their older, top talent.  I'll never sneeze at a high 4th.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, paco said:

I wonder what the stipulation for a 4th is.

Only reason I care is the Vikings could easily be a bottom 1/3 team in 2023.  They will have some tough choices to make with some of their older, top talent.  I'll never sneeze at a high 4th.

Because it’s way back in 2024 it smells like a roster incentive for 2023. Jumping from a 5th to a 4th typically doesn’t expect some kind of major impact to the team

• Like 1

1 hour ago, b_west3 said:

Some sense of humor this board has...

James Franco “First Time?” | Know Your Meme

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

The Eagles Punt Returner will be……..

Covey.   It makes total sense.    Covey is a better PR/KR than anyone else on the roster.    He is experienced and has sure hands.   Plus, he can play the 5th WR position.

• Like 1

An all-time Eagle bust. Glad we got value for him, but it's hard to be happy about any of this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Kudo's to Howie, Again!!! 

For what, he made the pick, and then to fix that, had had to use 2 more 1sts fixing the WR position.  

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

For what, he made the pick, and then to fix that, had had to use 2 more 1sts fixing the WR position.  

For being able to trade him and getting picks. It's better than two bags of Doritos, a case of beer and a bag of skittles. Howie took plenty of heat for not drafting DK or Jefferson. 

I find it Ironic that JJaw now plays with D.K. while Reagor is now playing with Jefferson. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenmteagle said:

Hope he doesn’t turn out like Chris " all he does is catch td passes” Carter.

Big difference in that case. Carter was a star when we got rid of him, and that quote from Buddy was just covering Cris' drug problem. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, metal said:

Both JJAW and Reagor are gone.

I tried to tell you guys in their rookie years but no one wanted to hear it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

No, that clears the roster spot they need to add Book (which I think is a dumb move). 

Qb factory... smh

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

We made the playoffs with our awful picks and then Howie sends him to the teams of the wr we should have drafted but didn't make the playoffs..... He's trolling these mother effers lol

He traded a failed 1st round pick for a mid and late, a failed 2nd round pick for a player that got cut. 

He's just getting scraps for his failed picks. But at least he's getting something. 

In my opinion, he wasn’t as bad as people make him out to be on here.

now, did he live up to his draft pick, no…but, I was kinda interested in seeing him this year, he was having a decent training camp, he had a chip on his shoulder from his recent play and the death of his friend which I believe will get him playing inspired again, and then last year with hurts, hurts was not good at throwing the ball.this year, so far, hurts looks a lot better…was hoping to see reagor get going but oh well, wish him the best in minny…

18 minutes ago, Eagleblood52 said:

In my opinion, he wasn’t as bad as people make him out to be on here.

now, did he live up to his draft pick, no…but, I was kinda interested in seeing him this year, he was having a decent training camp, he had a chip on his shoulder from his recent play and the death of his friend which I believe will get him playing inspired again, and then last year with hurts, hurts was not good at throwing the ball.this year, so far, hurts looks a lot better…was hoping to see reagor get going but oh well, wish him the best in minny…

I just hated that loss to the Giants where Reagor dropped passes over and over at the end of the game.   I like Covey.  I don't dislike Allen or Cain.  Howie was able to remove the obligation to pay Reagor and was able to get something of value for him.  That seems like a huge win. 

• Like 1

So does Reagor’s trade also remove his cap hit from us? I think if he was released, it would have had about an $8m (or so) cap hit…but did we get any sort of cap hit from trading him?

7 minutes ago, EagleTen said:

So does Reagor’s trade also remove his cap hit from us? I think if he was released, it would have had about an $8m (or so) cap hit…but did we get any sort of cap hit from trading him?

image.png.3d4909d29ee2287194e2a38453894ae8.png

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

We were too busy trying not to fall over the edge of the earth to listen to you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

If only we had listened, we could have ... well, I don't know what we could have done.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, BayAreaLennie said:

If only we had listened, we could have ... well, I don't know what we could have done.

Absolutely nothing lol

• Haha 1

As much criticism as Howie gets the guy can turn trash into something. That's a steal. TWO draft picks for that waste of space?

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, BayAreaLennie said:

The post was about being a homer, homers don't listen, it's always good to listen and decide if there's any truth to what you've heard, but no, it's all about the "lol" on this site by the homers.

Maybe, just maybe, if all the fans would have been as outspoken as I was  about those two scrubs they wouldn't have lasted so long taking up valuable roster spots.

• Haha 1