Reagor traded to Vikings for a 7th and cond 4th.

Portyansky

On 9/22/2022 at 9:21 AM, time2rock said:

It was noted in his draft profile that his ball skills failed to match his athletic ability - that he had more playmaking talent than receiving skill.  Howie focused ONLY on his speed and drafted him solely for that to try to make him the next DJax ignoring everything else.  

The speed was an aggressive (and necessary) correction from their investment in 12 personnel, Jeffery's extension, and drafting JJAW.  The offense was S-L-O-W.  

Obviously, Reagor was just a bad football player who didn't run great routes and had limited ability to make a play for the football.  But beyond that, he's also not even that fast in the first place.  He performed well below any expectations in speed and quickness drills in the combine.  We had to convince ourselves he was fast based on BS from a COVID pro day that no one could attend.  Once we saw him in pads in green, he never really moved all that well.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20221002_215345.jpg

Whatever the conditions were of that draftpick Reagor clearly will not meet the requirements. Fortunately for Cousins he doesn’t have to throw to that guy on a regular basis like Wentz and Hurts had to. 

9 hours ago, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20221002_215345.jpg

Jefferson was my DFS showdown captain yesterday

raining-money-8.gif

We know this guy sucks...

By now the Vikings know this guy suck...

Let this guy go out to pasture and away from our minds.

• Thanks 1

Wait..have I been reading this thread wrong the whole time?  Did we have to give the Vikings a 7th and a 5th (conditional 4th) to take Reagor?  And now because he sucks we have to give a 4th??  LMAO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EagleRob said:

We know this guy sucks...

By now the Vikings know this guy suck...

Let this guy go out to pasture and away from our minds.

Exactly! I don't understand why this thread keep getting bumped 2 weeks after playing Minny. 

On 10/3/2022 at 8:50 AM, NYEagle said:

Wait..have I been reading this thread wrong the whole time?  Did we have to give the Vikings a 7th and a 5th (conditional 4th) to take Reagor?  And now because he sucks we have to give a 4th??  LMAO

Where are you seeing the opposite.  All I'm seeing is

The Philadelphia Eagles are trading former first-round receiver Jalen Reagor to the Minnesota Vikings for a 2023 seventh-round pick and a 2024 conditional fourth-round selection, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday, per sources.

We get a 7th next year and a conditional 4th  (So a 5th)

6 hours ago, paco said:

Where are you seeing the opposite.  All I'm seeing is

We get a 7th next year and a conditional 4th  (So a 5th)

I was umm....joking....the fact we get anything for him is a gift.  The joke was....I'm surprised we didn't have to give draft picks for a team to actually take him paco!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, NYEagle said:

I was umm....joking....the fact we get anything for him is a gift.  The joke was....I'm surprised we didn't have to give draft picks for a team to actually take him paco!!

200 (2).gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Still can’t get over the fact we got more for Reagor than we did for in his prime Desean Jackson… Thanks Chip Kelly you idiot.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Sorry. Between workshops and meetings I was on the phone since 7 am pretty much nonstop.    You could have told me anything at that point and I would have taken it at face value :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 3:16 PM, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Reagor got a td today…. do we miss him? 😂🤪

His catch to TD ratio is INSANE

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/9/2022 at 12:16 PM, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Reagor got a td today…. do we miss him? 😂🤪

What quarter was it when he scored?  We've got plenty of guys who know how to score in the 2nd, but we could use someone who can score in the 3rd.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 6:31 PM, Swimm said:

Its actually appalling the Eagles thought this was a good 1st rd pick..

Well since that move Howie’s been going SEC early and often so maybe it’s a blessing in disguise? 

I know it’s unlikely to mean anything, but does anyone know what Raegor has to do to make this a 4th?  

Hopefully, it’s a very low bar. 

48 minutes ago, eggs said:

I know it’s unlikely to mean anything, but does anyone know what Raegor has to do to make this a 4th?  

Hopefully, it’s a very low bar. 

I searched high and low for exact details of the trade but can't find anything more than "deescalate to a 5th-round pick if Reagor does not meet certain statistical marks this upcoming season."

Guessing it involves snap count and certain productivity measures such as YAC etc.

If anyone knows, would love to hear it.

This may be a weird way to look at it but i wonder if skipping out on Jefferson and picking Reagor instead might have been a blessing in disguise for the Eagles.

If we picked Jefferson then for sure the AJ Brown trade would not happened.

If we didnt trade for AJ that 25 million might have been spent on someone else. 

That someone else might have been...Russell Wilson. We would be in the same boat the Broncos are in.

So picking Reagor might have saved this franchise.

1 minute ago, opa-opa said:

This may be a weird way to look at it but i wonder if skipping out on Jefferson and picking Reagor instead might have been a blessing in disguise for the Eagles.

That someone else might have been...Russell Wilson. We would be in the same boat the Broncos are in.

Supposedly, Wilson wasn’t willing to waive his NTC for us anyway, so Reagor didn’t save us from getting him. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Given their "we are all in on Hurts" approach to this offseason, doubtful.

17 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Supposedly, Wilson wasn’t willing to waive his NTC for us anyway, so Reagor didn’t save us from getting him. 

Maybe because we didn't have any WRs to throw to?  It Jefferson here, it might have been different.

1 hour ago, Vee said:

Maybe because we didn't have any WRs to throw to?  It Jefferson here, it might have been different.

I believe it was geographical for him, he didn't want to be on the East Coast.  

45 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I believe it was geographical for him, he didn't want to be on the East Coast.  

Besides his complaint was that he gets sacked to much ( still is because it's not all on the line with his style) if he cared about who he was throwing to he would of stayed in Seattle