Reagor traded to Vikings for a 7th and cond 4th.

Portyansky

On 9/12/2022 at 8:27 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Makes you wonder if the eagles took Jefferson if the Vikings were taking Reagor. 

Given the belly laughs immediately in their war room after we took Reagor, I'm going to go with no.

18 minutes ago, paco said:

Given the belly laughs immediately in their war room after we took Reagor, I'm going to go with no.

I remember that but that doesn't mean they didn't like reagor they could have thought there is no way Jefferson would drop. 

I can't believe I defended the Reagor pick when it was made and swore Jefferson would only be a good slot receiver and not an elite all around receiver. 🤣

• Like 3

19 hours ago, CouchKing said:

Reagor muffs a punt for the Eagles to recover this week.

Would be the first thing since joining the NFL that would help the Eagles win lol

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 1:10 PM, Devaster said:

I can't believe I defended the Reagor pick when it was made and swore Jefferson would only be a good slot receiver and not an elite all around receiver. 🤣

You and me both.  I don't think I posted anything about it, but I was happy with the pick.  I was convinced that Jefferson would be limited to the slot and his success was because he was surrounded with greatness.  

I don't think Reagor played on any offensive snaps last week, and I would laugh hysterically if that's the case again this week, considering he has "revenge" on his mind when he comes back here.  What does he want revenge for?  Being given every opportunity to succeed, being drafted in the 1st and being paid that salary, or that despite being an atrocious NFL receiver, we were forced to keep him for entirely too long bc Howie needed to justify it?  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hputenis said:

You and me both.  I don't think I posted anything about it, but I was happy with the pick.  I was convinced that Jefferson would be limited to the slot and his success was because he was surrounded with greatness.  

I don't think Reagor played on any offensive snaps last week, and I would laugh hysterically if that's the case again this week, considering he has "revenge" on his mind when he comes back here.  What does he want revenge for?  Being given every opportunity to succeed, being drafted in the 1st and being paid that salary, or that despite being an atrocious NFL receiver, we were forced to keep him for entirely too long bc Howie needed to justify it?  

Probably not revenge on the org, but on us fans for treating him like a joke.

1 hour ago, paco said:

uGZ0pF7.jpg

:roll: 

:huh:

:roll:

Since he probably almost doesn’t make the Vikings’ roster, he’s just gonna give the crowd the finger for 4 quarters. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hputenis said:

Since he probably almost doesn’t make the Vikings’ roster, he’s just gonna give the crowd the finger for 4 quarters. 

Man, if an eagle gets tackled out of bounds on his sideline he's, like, totally NOT going to help them up!  Fierce! 

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, hputenis said:

He's gonna get booed so much he'll go cry in the locker room. 

• Like 1

For him to steal money in Philly and then cry that he needs revenge just proves he's an all-time loser.

The crap stain in the Eagles underwear after a Hershey squirt fart does not get revenge. He just becomes the crap stain in the Vikings underwear.

36 minutes ago, time2rock said:

E874161E-8346-4919-B11B-E38D71F73A14.thumb.jpeg.e0d5f9eae6e7ce48ae96a1796d512bd6.jpeg

Cousins was forcing it to Slay, even when he was covered by Jefferson. Not Reagor’s fault

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, nipples said:

Through 2 games, he has 47 fewer receiving yards than he did the first two weeks last year.

Because unlike the Eagles last year they don’t have to try and get him the ball. That’s how bad the wide receiver situation was last year for the Eagles.

38 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Because unlike the Eagles last year they don’t have to try and get him the ball. That’s how bad the wide receiver situation was last year for the Eagles.

Yeah but you’d think that with Jefferson and Thielen drawing the coverage it would make life easier for Reagor. 

20 minutes ago, nipples said:

Yeah but you’d think that with Jefferson and Thielen drawing the coverage it would make life easier for Reagor. 

The truth is Jalen Reagor isn’t a good wide receiver. That’s the bottom line. The guy literally dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands twice. Dude just stinks. There’s no other way to put. The best play he had in the game was a handoff, because throwing passes to this guy is an exercise in futility.  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The truth is Jalen Reagor isn’t a good wide receiver. That’s the bottom line. The guy literally dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands twice. Dude just stinks. There’s no other way to put. The best play he had in the game was a handoff, because throwing passes to this guy is an exercise in futility.  

It was noted in his draft profile that his ball skills failed to match his athletic ability - that he had more playmaking talent than receiving skill.  Howie focused ONLY on his speed and drafted him solely for that to try to make him the next DJax ignoring everything else.  

• Like 3