GDT: Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles 9-19-22, 8:30 PM EST - on ABC

EagleJoe8

4 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

Love the adjustments Jalen has made in his passing game but  Offensively I’m still a little concerned at the lack of offense in the second halves of these games. 

Penalties man... penalties 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Don't like the offense stepping off the Idaho but Defense was lights out anyway. 

You don't take stupid chances when it is obvious only stupid mistakes will lose the game

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

2-0 I’ll take it. Now focus on Washington.

Time for Wentz to try to get revenge. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Is there a moron here that would take cousins over hurts?

dude, it's TATE 

anything is possible 

2 minutes ago, Know Life said:

Not too much to complain about tonight. Hurts played exceptionally well, and Slay balled out. However, no points scored in the second half is a little concerning, albeit a couple of chances were hindered by penalties (need to clean those up). I want to see this team put in away opponents.

Also, I hope Gannon sees the benefits of sending pressure and continues to dial up blitzes going forward. But overall, a sold win at home.

O line with all the penalties, and they were penalties, but it was agreat  night to be an eagle

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

Let’s hope not. Put pressure on him too and he’ll make mistakes. Already 3 ints and a fumble on the year.

Just now, judunno said:

Penalties man... penalties 

Sorry the ref just called and said this post was illegally downfield, they are obsessed with that call

Dominant performance. Should have put some points on the board in the 2nd half, but the D made up for it big time. 
Hurts and Slay played the best I’ve seen them since they’ve been here. Getting the win against Cousins was an added bonus.

Terrific game all around. 

I'll tell you what's a great cure for a struggling pass rush... playing against Wentz. DLine gonna have a solid 4-5 seconds to get pressure.

Gotta clean up the penalties, special teams has to improve, and not let off the gas on the o. Otherwise it was a pretty good game. Solid B+ game overall.

Who was not dominant? Eagles first half O or Second half D? Think I gotta give it to the D. They feasted. 

Just now, nipples said:

I'll tell you what's a great cure for a struggling pass rush... playing against Wentz. DLine gonna have a solid 4-5 seconds to get pressure.

Keep blitzing. Blitzing is what caused the turnovers.

Many good things to say about this amazing game for sure.

Coming in I was hoping for the best but had no idea how that would go.

Got to say feels so good to have strong receivers! The defense really sent a message that it's not going to be like last game early, and Slay was a Superstar tonight.

We could've gotten even more yards and points if it weren't for the flags on the OL.

If Hurts keeps playing like THAT... we are a super bowl contender this year.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Keep blitzing. Blitzing is what caused the turnovers.

Wentz is better than cousins

3 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Wentz will throw for 300 and they will still lose by three scores.

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

No, he actually isn't.

Archived