GDT: Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles 9-19-22, 8:30 PM EST - on ABC

EagleJoe8

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

The guy is in his third year and for the first time since HS he’s in the same offense. Some of this is about maturity and some is about development. 

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

+1 for not saying "in his second full year as a starter" ... that seems to trigger some people :lol:

Agreed, I'm not even going to mention that it's basically his rookie year 😎😬

5 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Agreed, I'm not even going to mention that it's basically his rookie year 😎😬

That's soooooo 2021!  :lol:

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Some of y’all were happier to see a bum not make the Eagles than you were to see your starting quarterback put on a show tonight. :whistle:

32F8A13A-B9E2-45D8-B331-BD0C56F9AB5F.jpeg

Brah keep it up 

they all trying to play dumb now 

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Some of y’all were happier to see a bum not make the Eagles than you were to see your starting quarterback put on a show tonight. :whistle:

32F8A13A-B9E2-45D8-B331-BD0C56F9AB5F.jpeg

Was kind of hard to tell when that dude was serious and when he was just trolling to trigger responses.  I get the feeling he was engaging in the latter more than most realize.  But there are definitely too many "fans" that would prefer to see Hurts stink it up just to prove they are right with their armchair assessment than to see him succeed which is ridiculous since the latter is obviously much better for the overall team success.   

9 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Was kind of hard to tell when that dude was serious and when he was just trolling to trigger responses.  I get the feeling he was engaging in the latter more than most realize.  But there are definitely too many "fans" that would prefer to see Hurts stink it up just to prove they are right with their armchair assessment than to see him succeed which is ridiculous since the latter is obviously much better for the overall team success.   

Yeah he was definitely just throwing out bait by the final pre season game, I was surprised more people didn't pick it up.

1 hour ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Brah keep it up 

they all trying to play dumb now 

Dude, you must have missed it in the blog.  No one really thought Carson Strong was going to be the future.  This was a coordinated gag to kill time during the offseason.

14 hours ago, Columbus Eagle said:

100%. He pretty much stole a paycheck for over two years. He should be embarrassed stepping foot back in Philly. 

Exactly. But hey he did nothing for the Vikings so at this point I don't really care. See ya Reagor. Thanks for the... memories?

4 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

What happened to the offense in the second half? Brief summary for an old man with an early bedtime... 

Rightly went conservative with big lead.  Had all of four drives in 2nd half - 11 plays (blocked FG), 9 plays, 2 plays (semi-fluky turnover), 7 plays.  Possessed the ball over 12 minutes in the 3rd quarter with game not yet clinched.  Never punched in a score, but moved the ball and ate up clock, so actually not all that ineffective, and it delivered them a 17 point win.

10 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

How did JD 90 get on? 

Didn’t hear much about him ?

I noticed a few snaps he was 1 on 1 with his guy and had very little push, while being larger than his man. 

Looked like just another guy from what i noticed but im more focused on our guy closest to getting the sack.

33 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

How did JD 90 get on? 

Looked like they are having him two gap and read more so than push the pocket backwards. 

1 hour ago, rrfierce said:

How did JD 90 get on? 

1 hour ago, EagleMatt said:

I noticed a few snaps he was 1 on 1 with his guy and had very little push, while being larger than his man. 

Looked like just another guy from what i noticed but im more focused on our guy closest to getting the sack.

There were some plays that I watched just him because I was curious about the same.  I'm no analyst, but from what I saw he was getting double teamed and still doing well, in one play he was collapsing the middle of the pocket and when Cousins threw the ball he got his arm up to try and get his hand on it.  

21 snaps, same percent as last week for Jordan Davis.

That weird animation from ESPN on the offseason acquisitions was not it.  Cringe.  They did Jordan Davis dirty!

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

21 snaps, same percent as last week for Jordan Davis.

That weird animation from ESPN on the offseason acquisitions was not it.  Cringe.  They did Jordan Davis dirty!

He looks fine!

11 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

Hardly saw Jordan Davis vs the Vikes.

He’s our nuclear deterrent. We just let the opponent know we’ve got one and we never have to actually use it.

Archived