GDT: Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles 9-19-22, 8:30 PM EST - on ABC

EagleJoe8

This team probably has 9 to 11 games left (of 15) vs bad teams. (I think Detroit and Minnesota are both going to be 8-10 win teams)

The teams they have faced so far are 2-0 against the rest of the NFL.

This schedule looked soft before the season started. Now that the AFC South looks 2020 NFC East bad its even easier.

Jacksonville may win that division at 7-10

Goff and Cousins are about 120 rated QBs with 6 TDs and no picks when not playing the Eagles this year.

Wentz might be the 2nd best QB left on the schedule (1 game vs Rodgers)

1 minute ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Time to start shopping Minshew, we won’t be needing him anymore.

SF maybe? Tennessee?

You keep him in case you need him for a few weeks. This team should be thinking deep playoff run possibilities now.

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

You keep him in case you need him for a few weeks. This team should be thinking deep playoff run possibilities now.

Yeah definitely. He's great insurance for this strong AF team.

18 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

...and Slay. Both had their best NFL games ever tonight. 

Watch PFF give Slay like a 60 or something, because they didn’t like how his hands were positioned on those breakup and interceptions. 😂

Speaking as a Doubter...

No one game can really remove all the doubts.  But WOW!!!  What a game!!!  Hopefully Hurts can continue this and can turn me into a Believer.  He took a big step in that direction tonight. Spreading the ball around like Hurts did, and going for over 300 against the team that beat the snot out of GB a week ago was really impressive.

(I only got the watch the first half though.  Then I had a meeting.  I plan to enjoy the 2nd Half defense during the replay in a few minutes.)

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Watch PFF give Slay like a 60 or something, because they didn’t like how his hands were positioned on those breakup and interceptions. 😂

Its OK to drop half your picks if Cousins gives you 6 of them. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

I'll be sure to update you on everything PFF from now on! You won't miss a thing. :-)

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Its OK to drop half your picks if Cousins gives you 6 of them. 

Cousins never gave up on Slay, even after the drops. 

@ilikepargo Its fine to have doubts.

I think they are a 12-14 win team because they are a 10-12 win talent team with a joke schedule.

I would probably favor Buffalo by 10 if the SB was tomorrow but I am loving this season so far.

I don't think they are as good as the Chargers, Chiefs, or Bills but they will only have to play 1 of them if they go far enough.

This team should good enough to have a good chance to beat the Packers in Philly though.

They might be favored in all 17 games this year (unless they don't try in week 17)

1 minute ago, brkmsn said:

You win!

10 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

I stole you joke; I shouldn’t be telling you that because I probably won’t apologize

2 minutes ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Well what a great scoreline to wake up to.

Worth me watching the highlights later? 😀

Haha enjoy mate. Smashed them first half and could have run that score up more but had pity on them I suppose. Hurts and Slay were the main ballers here.

We should all feel great right now. The defense stepped up, and shut up the Vikings offense and us doubters. More importantly our quarterback did all the things tonight some of us around here said he could never do and he did it on prime time. It’s not about one game. People said he wasn’t capable of this stuff at all. If nothing else maybe it’s time to stop trashing our guy and supporting him.

11 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

You’re on fire tonight bud. 😂

This game was as good as it gets, realistically. The flags in the 1st qtr were agitating.

Expected a much tighter game. So glad Slay shut jefferson up, as did Hurts of his doubters. At least for another week.

Dline and oline much improved. 

14 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Next week is the real test.

A test for the Wentzamanicas to try and remember which team they’re rooting for. 

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

Power rankings this week have to be

1 - Bills

2 - Chiefs

3 - Eagles or the hot take bro is useless

Bucs will probably get some love. 

2 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Calling 6-0 at the bye

I hope you're right...I'm heading to the Arizona game. 

Archived