Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Center City is so dangerous WaWa is pulling out but people keep voting for it

Featured Replies

lol very safe city. 

Glad this dog recognized the threat.   KARMA baby

 

 

Should have bit his ass. 

NY, PA and CA are among the most crime-ridden states whose police departments refused to report their crime statistics this year because the FBI is requesting more detailed reports in order to make the statistics more accurate. This according to CNN:

 https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/05/us/fbi-national-crime-report-2021-data/index.html

Obviously it makes it easier for lying politicians to declare that crime is actually down, 
when anyone who lives in those under-reporting states knows that's a huge lie.

1 hour ago, eaglegenius said:

NY, PA and CA are among the most crime-ridden states whose police departments refused to report their crime statistics this year because the FBI is requesting more detailed reports in order to make the statistics more accurate. This according to CNN:

 https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/05/us/fbi-national-crime-report-2021-data/index.html

Obviously it makes it easier for lying politicians to declare that crime is actually down, 
when anyone who lives in those under-reporting states knows that's a huge lie.

#27, #25, and #17 in per violent crime per Capita in state rankings. So no. 

Did all you Philly voters cast your vote for violent wawas?

26 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

Did all you Philly voters cast your vote for violent wawas?

I cast mine for a militant 7-11.

10 minutes ago, Steve 17 said:

I cast mine for a militant 7-11.

Hey, I have a 7-11 nearby. I hope this doesn't mean we going to see bands of armed and armored Slurpee-Keepers outside

6 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

Hey, I have a 7-11 nearby. I hope this doesn't mean we going to see bands of armed and armored Slurpee-Keepers outside

Automatic hot dog rifles.

2 minutes ago, Steve 17 said:

Automatic hot dog rifles.

Taquitos might do more damage.

DA: New Jersey fugitive arrested for firing gun into Philadelphia Wawa

https://www.fox29.com/video/1139781

 

3 hours ago, Toastrel said:

Taquitos might do more damage.

Supply chain issues.

3 hours ago, Steve 17 said:

I cast mine for a militant 7-11.

Leave my people out of this. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Leave my people out of this. Thanks.

I expected you to organize the troops. 

We can always move this over to turkey hill or sheetz.......... But since you guys already dominate the offshore call centers I figured you would want a piece of this action.

22 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

#27, #25, and #17 in per violent crime per Capita in state rankings. So no. 

You must have skipped the part about how they underreport or don't report their crime statistics to the FBI. So yes.

And I'm guessing you don't ride the subway or the Frankford el. You probably live in the suburbs.

1 minute ago, eaglegenius said:

You must have skipped the part about how they underreport or don't report their crime statistics to the FBI. So yes.

Show me the data that shows any of those states are at the top of any per capita violent crime statistics then. If you're going to claim they're "the most crime ridden states" surely you have some data to back that up no?

1 minute ago, DEagle7 said:

Show me the data that shows any of those states are at the top of any per capita violent crime statistics then. If you're going to claim they're "the most crime ridden states" surely you have some data to back that up no?

try watching the evening news sometimes.

5 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

try watching the evening news sometimes.

Nah I'm good. I'll stick to actual data thank you very much. 

You do you though genius

6 hours ago, vikas83 said:

Leave my people out of this. Thank you come again.

FYP

Sooooo did people vote for more crime or 7-11's with ak47s ?

To be fair, this is exactly what the retarded gen z kids voted for, so they should be ok with it.

 

5 minutes ago, Kz! said:

To be fair, this is exactly what the retarded gen z kids voted for, so they should be ok with it.

 

This definitely wouldn't have happened if Oz had beaten Fetterman the other night.

On 11/8/2022 at 5:47 PM, DEagle7 said:

Nah I'm good. I'll stick to actual data thank you very much. 

You do you though genius

You mean "I'll stick with reported data". Actual data would include the information they refuse to provide.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.