Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Center City is so dangerous WaWa is pulling out but people keep voting for it

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

No, it happened before - in Detroit. You know, the city where 50 years of Democratic rule 
transformed it into a cesspool of crime and saw its population plummet from 1.5 to .5 million.

So keep voting like your media overlords Stephen Colbert, Comcast and Disney tell you
through their media "news" and "entertainment" outlets. We wouldn't want to pop your
opaque liberal bubble.

 

I don't think there are WaWas in Detroit.

1 hour ago, eaglegenius said:

No, it happened before - in Detroit. You know, the city where 50 years of Democratic rule 
transformed it into a cesspool of crime and saw its population plummet from 1.5 to .5 million.

So keep voting like your media overlords Stephen Colbert, Comcast and Disney tell you
through their media "news" and "entertainment" outlets. We wouldn't want to pop your
opaque liberal bubble.

 

 

angry-womane-screaming-woman.gif

damn, here i thought wawa started in pennsylvania. 

FB_IMG_1666822132907.thumb.jpg.fecb6825bb24d9fca28c449b13e3a28c.jpg

21 hours ago, Toastrel said:

I don't think there are WaWas in Detroit.

There are not. I have no idea what a Wawa even is beyond the fact that the sell sandwiches apparently.

3 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

There are not. I have no idea what a Wawa even is beyond the fact that the sell sandwiches apparently.

it's like sheetz, minus the lousy. 

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

it's like sheetz, minus the suck. 

I know less now than I did before.

1 minute ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I know less now than I did before.

both are Pennsylvania based convenience stores. sheetz has a ton of ultra sodium filled, sits under heats lamps, fast food type grub available.  wawa which is more philly themed, has some of that as well, but also serves decent hoagies and a good amount of other deli & fast foods. 

The one thing Sheetz has over Wawa is fried food. No fryers in Wawa.

I'm not sure why Wawa has tried selling things like burgers and pizza. I haven't had them, but I hear they are terrible. Wawa is great for hoagies and sammiches. They should stick to that. 

18 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

The one thing Sheetz has over Wawa is fried food. No fryers in Wawa.

And breakfast sandwiches. I'm sorry but WaWa absolutely sucks at breakfast.

21 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

The one thing Sheetz has over Wawa is fried food. No fryers in Wawa.

they use convection/air fryers for their crispy chicken sammies which are excellent, but paul is right about their breakfast. 

they do make some good quesadillas though. 

the other thing sheetz has over wawa is the fact that you always get the sheets from sheetz. 

 

3 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

There are not. I have no idea what a Wawa even is beyond the fact that the sell sandwiches apparently.

"the sell sandwiches" :roll: :roll: :roll: 

The shingles have entered the brain and made you retarded. Well, more retarded than before. 

2 hours ago, Kz! said:

"the sell sandwiches" :roll: :roll: :roll: 

The shingles have entered the brain and made you retarded. Well, more retarded than before. 

EgsfvTGXYAA3uJe.jpg

5 hours ago, Paul852 said:

And breakfast sandwiches. I'm sorry but WaWa absolutely sucks at breakfast.

Pork roll egg and cheese on a bagel. F what you say

3 hours ago, Kz! said:

"the sell sandwiches" :roll: :roll: :roll: 

The shingles have entered the brain and made you retarded. Well, more retarded than before. 

We've caught you in mistakes that are way worse, and you have the audacity to point out a missed letter :lol:

23 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

We've caught you in mistakes that are way worse, and you have the audacity to point out a missed letter :lol:

Now he can tell you how angry you are because he corrected a spelling mistake. Rinse, repeat, yawn.

:lol: 

On 10/28/2022 at 11:30 AM, Kz! said:

:lol: 

 

As I am someone who leans to a conservative stance on crime I find that you would even suggest humor to be low class.

Believe me son....... I would say a lot more but out of respect for the board I will pass.

a ton of philly voters can look no further than their own mirrors for this mess. 

Cities go through these cycles.

Spend money to fight crime.

Crime goes down.

Stop spending money on it.

Spend money on social programs people want. Like roads and bridges (not in PA, but in places that care about roads and bridges)

Crime rises. How shocking

28 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

Cities go through these cycles.

Spend money to fight crime.

Crime goes down.

Stop spending money on it.

Spend money on social programs people want. Like roads and bridges (not in PA, but in places that care about roads and bridges)

Crime rises. How shocking

Progressive DA keeps releasing violent repeat offenders violent crime explodes. How shocking.

It's safer in the cities than rural America.

Although you should probably choose the suburbs just to be safe.

3 minutes ago, toolg said:

It's safer in the cities than rural America.

Although you should probably choose the suburbs just to be safe.

Image

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.