Jaylen Waddle (Alabama WR) -- DRAFTED BY MIAMI #6

QBhunter58

Would you take Waddle if Smith, Pitts, Surtain, Horn are gone? If not who would you take?

15 minutes ago, Vlad67 said:

Would you take Waddle if Smith, Pitts, Surtain, Horn are gone? If not who would you take?

That's a real tricky one. I guess at that point I probably would take Waddle yeah. 

1 hour ago, Vlad67 said:

I take more picks by trading down. Then I would target Newsome

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vlad67 said:

Probably I'd take Waddle.  But I'd be open if some other team made a good offer.

2 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

I take more picks by trading down. Then I would target Newsome

This or draft Slater

Personally my first choice is CB...so either Surtain or Horn...but I wouldn't be surrprised if they are both gone by the time we pick and from the Offense only Waddle could remain worth the pick...I am not sure if there is ILB worthy enough...

I think people get confused with need and value. If there is an elite CB and an elite WR, I take the CB 10/10 times. But that is not what you have here.

Chase and Smith are elite WRs and some may think Waddle is too which is fine. But there are zero elite CBs in this draft. None of these CB should be drafted ahead of the Chase and Smith imo.

Derrick Stingley from LSU, that is an elite CB prospect for 2022 draft. Top 5 lock IMO. 

my main point, take elite players when you can. Eagles need to get younger and it all starts with drafting players that will actually make it to their second and third contracts with the team 

• Like 1

I'd take Chase over either of the CBs, but not Smith.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2021 at 7:23 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You like Smith more than Chase? That's not me being critical or having a go I'm just interested to know. 

Always did. Even more: I always liked Waddle better too. That said if Chase was the pick at 9-12 I'd be very happy too.