GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Houston Texans, 11-3-22, 8:15PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, Talkingbirds said:

What is going on

Analytics computer malfunctioning told him to go for it. 

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

They blew the play dead idiots. And yes he got the first. 

I'm not sure he did though. I think he was marginally short but hey it doesn't matter. They gave it and we run down the clock. 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

That was so strange and it pissed off the Texans lol

Good! F them and their trash ass city

Lived there for 3 years and it was worst time of my life 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

That was so strange and it pissed off the Texans lol

F them. Calling t.o. to start our drive. Someone could have got injured 

Nice win.  Texans played a really physical game and the Eagles hung in on a night where we didn't play our best.  Fun watch.

Ugly game, but we got the win. I’ll take it! 

The team has some good footage of things to clean up, but proud they overcame it. Night all!!!

Just now, NOTW said:

Hurts is unstoppable on QB sneaks. Everyone knows they're doing it every time.

But why were we doing it there.?

That's GAME.   CONGRATS TO THE 2022 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FOR MAKING EAGLES HISTORY 8-0.   

:towel:

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm not sure he did though. I think he was marginally short but hey it doesn't matter. They gave it and we run down the clock. 

I think he was short as well. But they didn’t review it or anything so I guess they were confident.

Just now, Lman said:

OK game over. Now I'll scream at the phils

They choking?

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Not a pretty win but a wins a win.

A win is a win. A win on the road on a short week. 8-0. Still haven't lost and I hope that serves as a real eye opener. This team talks about not playing a complete game well that was mostly ugly. 

I mean look... I'm not a big Gannon guy and I don't really see what the huge fuss is about. However his been a lot better with better weapons this year and a big issue is tackling.

I'm not a fan of his style but, that's the way he does things. He wants pressure from the front 4 so he has more for pass coverage. This complaining every week to blitz is never gonna happen. Everyone wanted Schwartz gone for the same reasons, it's not how they operate. Plus the expectations in this city for the defense is ridiculous most times. It's not the 90's anymore

I think he was short as well. But they didn’t review it or anything so I guess they were confident.

I guess the Texans couldn't challenge as they had no TOs? And so at that point I guess everyone just accepted the inevitable anyway. 

I guess the Texans couldn't challenge as they had no TOs? And so at that point I guess everyone just accepted the inevitable anyway. 

Isn’t it a booth review though under 2 minutes?

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm not a fan of his style but, that's the way he does things. He wants pressure from the front 4 so he has more for pass coverage. This complaining every week to blitz is never gonna happen. Everyone wanted Schwartz gone for the same reasons, it's not how they operate. Plus the expectations in this city for the defense is ridiculous most times. It's not the 90's anymore

I agree with you to a large extent. I'm not a big fan of Gannon and I'm not sure what the hype is about but the results speak for themselves. This team isn't giving up a lot of points and is creating turnovers. And if you keep the score down and you get the ball you win games. 

Go to bed already!! 🛏️

Isn’t it a booth review though under 2 minutes?

Umm... I'm not sure to be honest. Would they do a booth review for a measurement?

Archived