GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Houston Texans, 11-3-22, 8:15PM EST

EagleJoe8

We are at the record now where we are going to get everyones best shot. Everyone wants to be the one to beat us. That's what tonight was. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm not a fan of his style but, that's the way he does things. He wants pressure from the front 4 so he has more for pass coverage. This complaining every week to blitz is never gonna happen. Everyone wanted Schwartz gone for the same reasons, it's not how they operate. Plus the expectations in this city for the defense is ridiculous most times. It's not the 90's anymore

I'm also not a huge Gannon fan.  The complaints about him tonight was annoying though.  The front 7 just got whipped in the run game.  Sometimes the players need to make plays. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

We are at the record now where we are going to get everyones best shot. Everyone wants to be the one to beat us. That's what tonight was. 

Not to sound like a wise a.. but that's everyone's goal when they play someone

expect the disrespect and excuses to continue. we'll continue having a target on our back and that's fine. just gotta keep grinding and taking it week by week. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

This team needed a scare

Agreed they did. And now we can sit back and hope that some of our nearest NFC competitors slip up on Sunday. Knowing we have a mini bye.

Another win and onto the mini bye week. Mialata and the run defense needs to get it together. 

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Not to sound like a wise a.. but that's everyone's goal when they play someone

There's a difference. One of these bad teams have extra motivation to end the streak. It matters.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Goedert got exactly 100. Good for him. Been awhile

He's a beast. When teams take away AJ and Smith is quiet then you know you can go to Goedert. He makes big tough plays and he often comes up big in big spots.

The Philadelphia Eagles continue their Undefeated streak against Both Houston Teams:

Oilers - 6-0

Texans - 6-0

12-0 V Houston Teams

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Umm... I'm not sure to be honest. Would they do a booth review for a measurement?

I would think so but who knows anymore 😂

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

How many TD passes did Hurts have tonight? Was it 2? One to AJ and one to Goedert.

Yeah 2, Sanders had a rushing td and so did Gainwell I think.

I think the Texans exposed some of the weaknesses of this team(especially with no Jordan Davis), but this team continues to surprise me.

Nice to get out of here with a win.

Crazy. This is a game where everyone is saying they played poorly, but they still found a way to score 29 and win by double digits. Not surprised to see them struggle on a Thursday night game, but even when they struggle the win by two scores on the road. 

Just now, opa-opa said:

I think the Texans exposed some of the weaknesses of this team(especially with no Jordan Davis), but this team continues to surprise me.

Nice to get out of here with a win.

The run defense wasn't great even with him. We just jump out to a big lead usually and teams have to abandon the run. So it wasn't really a problem. 

10 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I guess the Texans couldn't challenge as they had no TOs? And so at that point I guess everyone just accepted the inevitable anyway. 

Past the TMW. They couldn't challenge anyway.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

How many TD passes did Hurts have tonight? Was it 2? One to AJ and one to Goedert.

Yeah, two.

10 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Isn’t it a booth review though under 2 minutes?

Si.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So big question guys... do I go to Philly or Arizona? 😀

Philly 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Archived