GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Houston Texans, 11-3-22, 8:15PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Fresh_Prince said:

My favorite Hurts throw was the blitzbeater to Goedert that was more downfield than another option and he waited on it

Yeah he saw the delayed blitz coming but he stood in there and he waited. Was a great play by both Hurts and Goedert.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Where should I stay? What hotels are reasonable?

The parade is usually a week later

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's true. I'll have to start having a look in prep I think. 

Bring in a big city is always more expensive. But Philly is a nice place to visit. Lots of cool sites to see, the sports, and cheesesteaks 😂

Crazy how things have turned. MVP chants to Jalen Hurts. A year ago people wanted to run him out of town. The man has really grown as a quarterback.

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Thanks bud. I won't be staying that long so I'll miss that. Oh well it'll be great to be a part of it all

1 minute ago, Fresh_Prince said:

My favorite Hurts throw was the blitzbeater to Goedert that was more downfield than another option and he waited on it

He had a few really good reads and throws. He’s really been impressive this year.

1 minute ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Yeah but he wasn't perfect, all other QBs are , why can't he be ? :furious:

*Something, something* "whatabout Josh Allen" *grumbles in TATER* 

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh it's just for the football my friend!

You never know lol. I'm crossing the pond the c other way to play golf lol. 

Hurts Made a total of 2 bad throws and some idiots still complain, the missed play to Brown that he tipped and bad pass to Goeddart, other than that throwaways

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Bring in a big city is always more expensive. But Philly is a nice place to visit. Lots of cool sites to see, the sports, and cheesesteaks 😂

Hopefully it'll happen. I've got a friend who's keen to come so there will be 2 of us. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Crazy how things have turned. MVP chants to Jalen Hurts. A year ago people wanted to run him out of town. The man has really grown as a quarterback.

I wouldn’t call him MVP yet, Mahomes likely has that locked up. But he’s playing very well. Certainly should get a vote or two.

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Parade for what Phillies are cooked

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Thanks bud. I won't be staying that long so I'll miss that. Oh well it'll be great to be a part of it all

Let me know what you decide maybe we can get a drink! I'd suggest making those reservations soon and get one that you can cancel if need be

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

Hurts Made a total of 2 bad throws and some idiots still complain, the missed play to Brown that he tipped and bad pass to Goeddart, other than that throwaways

Can’t expect him to be perfect everytime.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Can’t expect him to be perfect everytime.

Some people do

Let me know what you decide maybe we can get a drink! I'd suggest making those reservations soon and get one that you can cancel if need be

Good idea that bud good good idea. Oh for sure I would like to meet as many of you as I can! Would be great. 

Some people do

Those people need to get over themselves 😂

1 minute ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Parade for what Phillies are cooked

We were talking about the eagles in the eagles section

We were talking about the eagles in the eagles section

Planning the Eagles Parade already?

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I wouldn’t call him MVP yet, Mahomes likely has that locked up. But he’s playing very well. Certainly should get a vote or two.

I like Mahomes and if I wasn't an Eagles fan looking from the outside I think Hurts deserves it more.... I'm thinking Allen gets it and I never thought I would say this but personally Geno Smith deserves consideration

Planning the Eagles Parade already?

Lol no, one of the posters that lives in the UK was asking questions if they should go to the bowl. @UK_EaglesFan89

Just now, Aspiritfall said:

I like Mahomes and if I wasn't an Eagles fan looking from the outside I think Hurts deserves it more.... I'm thinking Allen gets it and I never thought I would say this but personally Geno Smith deserves consideration

Yeah Allen is up there as well. Maybe even Tyreek Hill if he can keep playing g at the level he is. Geno will likely be comeback player of the year.

4 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

The fans are calling him that. It’s a huge turnaround.

Archived