David vs. Goliath it's time to....

TheLeadCommander

It's TIME to slay the bully....It's a divisional game so you can throw the records out the window we have a QB that is just average but he can get out of harm's way more than not but I realize hienicke is nothing special we have talent everywhere at the skill positions and a defense that is nearly playing lights out right now but offensively we are to inconsistent we haven't played a complete game yet BUT that ends this Monday night in front of the country watching...Commanders squeak out a close one....CAN'T WAIT TILL KICKOFF!!!! 

20 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

It's TIME to slay the bully....It's a divisional game so you can throw the records out the window we have a QB that is just average but he can get out of harm's way more than not but I realize hienicke is nothing special we have talent everywhere at the skill positions and a defense that is nearly playing lights out right now but offensively we are to inconsistent we haven't played a complete game yet BUT that ends this Monday night in front of the country watching...Commanders squeak out a close one....CAN'T WAIT TILL KICKOFF!!!! 

My man how much have you had to drink before posting this?  You can't even spell your QBs name right.

• Haha 1

Just now, EricAllenPick6 said:

My man how much have you had to drink before posting this?  You can't even spell your QBs name right.

SORRY about that what else you got?

Just now, TheLeadCommander said:

SORRY about that what else you got?

I like you.  This thread gets 5 stars.

By the way, what is it that you're the lead commander of?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

Remember when you failed preschool

I don't recall that what else you got?

5 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I like you.  This thread gets 5 stars.

By the way, what is it that you're the lead commander of?

OF the Commanders....

37 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Hey guys, the lead Commode door is back.  This is gonna go worse for you than last time.

36 minutes ago, vaff said:

Why are you so weird?

I'm convinced it's someone here with an alternate account

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Hey guys, the lead Commode door is back.  This is gonna go worse for you than last time.

We actually played you guys pretty good that game even with Wentz at QB it's going to be interesting to see how Heinicke does against your aggressive Defense ,if he plays well  my Commanders win this Game...

22 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

We actually played you guys pretty good that game even with Wentz at QB it's going to be interesting to see how Heinicke does against your aggressive Defense ,if he plays well  my Commanders win this Game...

9 sacks allowed, 6 points on offense scored, and a 16 point loss. I’m not thinking you played us pretty good. Welcome back though. Been a long time since week 3. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

9 sacks allowed, 6 points on offense scored, and a 16 point loss. I’m not thinking you played us pretty good. Welcome back though. Been a long time since week 3. 

well we hung around against your potent offense for much of the game until you guys pulled away but Wentz the sitting duck was our QB and my D wasn't playing at a high level now it is if heinicke plays well my Commanders win a close one...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

That's what the ladies told us about you.

Hey don't tell my business...

6 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

well we hung around against your potent offense for much of the game until you guys pulled away but Wentz the sitting duck was our QB and my D wasn't playing at a high level now it is if heinicke plays well my Commanders win a close one...

Hey! This is a family friendly message board! Do not divulge personal medical information in public. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Grammar, it can be your friend.

OH here we GO a Grammar checker...smh