David vs. Goliath it's time to....

TheLeadCommander

4 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

It's TIME to slay the bully....It's a divisional game so you can throw the records out the window we have a QB that is just average but he can get out of harm's way more than not but I realize hienicke is nothing special we have talent everywhere at the skill positions and a defense that is nearly playing lights out right now but offensively we are to inconsistent we haven't played a complete game yet BUT that ends this Monday night in front of the country watching...Commanders squeak out a close one....CAN'T WAIT TILL KICKOFF!!!! 

Washington Commanders starting Quarterback Taylor Heinicke has a career rating of 84.5 and is currently 87.6 this season with 5 touchdowns in three games and 629 yards with 63% completions.  When you consider the Commanders WR talent I wouldn't count him out as a threat.
Sorry can't type that without laughing so hard that I have to retype it all.

The best option the Commanders have is to hope the entire Eagles staff gets COVID and is unable to perform.

Eagles 46 Commanders 10 

Yeeeeeessssssss!!!!! He's back!!! Dude talks ish, but at least came back to his other thread. Even though he's a crackpot, I can respect that! Lets go pig face!! I bet you can't wait for Bezos to buy your team. 

1 hour ago, JournalistMic said:

Washington Commanders starting Quarterback Taylor Heinicke has a career rating of 84.5 and is currently 87.6 this season with 5 touchdowns in three games and 629 yards with 63% completions.  When you consider the Commanders WR talent I wouldn't count him out as a threat.
Sorry can't type that without laughing so hard that I have to retype it all.

The best option the Commanders have is to hope the entire Eagles staff gets COVID and is unable to perform.

Eagles 46 Commanders 10 

That's the score with the staff getting Covid btw...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

My man how much have you had to drink before posting this?  You can't even spell your QBs name right.

He was trying to spell Heineken. Or maybe heinie.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I like you.  This thread gets 5 stars.

By the way, what is it that you're the lead commander of?

TBmdP2A.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

It's TIME to slay the bully....It's a divisional game so you can throw the records out the window we have a QB that is just average but he can get out of harm's way more than not but I realize hienicke is nothing special we have talent everywhere at the skill positions and a defense that is nearly playing lights out right now but offensively we are to inconsistent we haven't played a complete game yet BUT that ends this Monday night in front of the country watching...Commanders squeak out a close one....CAN'T WAIT TILL KICKOFF!!!! 

You are mildly entertaining.

• Like 1

Imagine going on another teams forum and trash talking about how back you're going to beat them. 

Not once, but twice. 

Lets see how it goes monday, my gut feeling is that you'll disappear back in your box after MNF

3 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Imagine going on another teams forum and trash talking about how back you're going to beat them. 

Not once, but twice. 

Lets see how it goes monday, my gut feeling is that you'll disappear back in your box after MNF

A LOOOOOOOONNNNG time ago, BigED and I were on a message board that had a board for every team........it was actually great to go into other team's boards and post.  Especially when you were playing that team or getting ready to.  Or....if there was some kind of negative news.....good times.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

well we hung around against your potent offense for much of the game until you guys pulled away but Wentz the sitting duck was our QB and my D wasn't playing at a high level now it is if heinicke plays well my Commanders win a close one...

That's what your mom said.  

4 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Not once, but twice. 

I haven't trashed talked at all I just pointed out some strengths and weaknesses of my Commanders and how I feel like we can pull out a squeaker I also realize we could get our butts kicked too but that's not likely...LET'S GO COMMANDERS!!!!

4 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Not once, but twice. 

Last time he came back and ate crow. I'll give him that.

14 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

heinicke plays well my Commanders win a close one...

How many games can he count on the refs to bail out his stupid passes?

2 hours ago, NYEagle said:

A LOOOOOOOONNNNG time ago, BigED and I were on a message board that had a board for every team........it was actually great to go into other team's boards and post.  Especially when you were playing that team or getting ready to.  Or....if there was some kind of negative news.....good times.

Can't do that now.  Those p*ssies over at extremeskins ban you immediately if they know you are an Eagles fan.

@TheLeadCommander why is you message board run by a bunch of mangina's ??

43 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Can't do that now.  Those p*ssies over at extremeskins ban you immediately if they know you are an Eagles fan.

@TheLeadCommander why is you message board run by a bunch of mangina's ??

Can't argue with you about extremeskins board it is terribly managed and is unfair to even commander fans..GO on hoghaven site its better..

2 hours ago, Portyansky said:

Last time he came back and ate crow. I'll give him that.

YES I did and will do the same this time win or win....

2 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

YES I did and will do the same this time win or win....

hola primo, deja la salsa de alitas y comienza a planificar el draft.

y joto, dile a tu hermana que saque a sus hijos de la calle.