David vs. Goliath it's time to....

TheLeadCommander

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think they just play harder for him and he doesn't make the bad decisions that the other guy does. For the rest of this year they should still with Heinecke and then they'll have to address the position. 

He is their best option if they’re trying to do something this season. Right now every team in the NFC East has a real shot to make the playoffs. 

• Like 2

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

He is their best option if they’re trying to do something this season. Right now every team in the NFC East has a real shot to make the playoffs. 

Yeah that's true bud that's very true. They have to stick with Heincke and I think they will.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah that's true bud that's very true. They have to stick with Heincke and I think they will.

Yeah and everyone in that locker room knows it too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

we dominated the eagles..

But you’re still looking up at us. 

And your owner sucks. 

And you’ve still got Wentz on the team. 

And you haven’t won a playoff game in 100 years. 

And…I think that’s all I got for now. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

we dominated the eagles..

How many loads have you taken since the game ended? 

10 minutes ago, Godfather said:

How many loads have you taken since the game ended? 

Take your medicine and this Monday Night Ass kicking and go to sleep...

14 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

But you’re still looking up at us. 

And your owner sucks. 

And you’ve still got Wentz on the team. 

And you haven’t won a playoff game in 100 years. 

And…I think that’s all I got for now. 

Plenty of GAMES left....

1 minute ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Take your medicine and this Monday Night Ass kicking and go to sleep...

Plenty of GAMES left....

Not just games, but GAMES!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

What if I don’t want to??

YOU need to I feel your struggling after this BUTT kicking...JUST SAYIN

I told everyone if heinicke played well my commanders would win this game he wasn't perfect but he played well...HENCE DA W..

Washington brought their A game and it was an emotional win for coach Rivera (his Mom recently passing) .  They stepped their game up and beat the best team in the NFL, on the road, on Monday Night Football  - not easily done so that deserves respect.  

That said - if the Eagles eliminate a mistake or two and get half the calls, the Eagles win a game like this 9 out of 10 times.  But that’s the NFL - mistakes happen, bad calls/no calls happen - ”Any given Sunday” 

2 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Washington brought their A game and it was an emotional win for coach Rivera (his Mom recently passing) .  They stepped their game up and beat the best team in the NFL, on the road, on Monday Night Football  - not easily done so that deserves respect.  

That said - if the Eagles eliminate a mistake or two and get half the calls, the Eagles win a game like this 9 out of 10 times.  But that’s the NFL - mistakes happen, bad calls/no calls happen - ”Any given Sunday” 

Well I never been a blame it on the REF type guy especially when it is a CLEAR cut BUTT whooping being imposed on the home team...

Well I never been a blame it on the REF type guy especially when it is a CLEAR cut BUTT whooping being imposed on the home team...

Washington definitely brought it.  And it wasn’t just the refs. Bad/no calls happen but a good team can overcome that.

On the Eagles side, this was an overall team loss.  Both lines were disrupted consistently by Washington’s lines.  The play calling on both offense and defense was less than spectacular.  The defensive secondary likely had their worst game of the season, especially in the first half.  And the Eagles had more turnovers this game than they’ve had all season.  And of course a big part of that was because Washington brought their A game.  

That said, despite playing poorly, etc, the Eagles were still in the game until 1:50 when our most experienced veteran on the D Line makes a mistake he wouldn’t make 9 out of 10 times to seal the loss.   So yes, if the Eagles eliminate a mistake or two they still have a decent chance at winning an ugly game like this. 

23 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

When you're as crap as you are, I suppose this would be the pinnacle of your season. Congrats?

55 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Washington definitely brought it.  And it wasn’t just the refs. Bad/no calls happen but a good team can overcome that.

On the Eagles side, this was an overall team loss.  Both lines were disrupted consistently by Washington’s lines.  The play calling on both offense and defense was less than spectacular.  The defensive secondary likely had their worst game of the season, especially in the first half.  And the Eagles had more turnovers this game than they’ve had all season.  And of course a big part of that was because Washington brought their A game.  

That said, despite playing poorly, etc, the Eagles were still in the game until 1:50 when our most experienced veteran on the D Line makes a mistake he wouldn’t make 9 out of 10 times to seal the loss.   So yes, if the Eagles eliminate a mistake or two they still have a decent chance at winning an ugly game like this. 

He's trolling you but yes Wash brought the A game of the season and Eagles played their worst game by far. Things happen and glad we got the first loss out the way from a non play-off contender. On the the Colts

My Commanders played the most physical dominating game by any team this season in the NFL...FACT!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

My Commanders played the most physical dominating game by any team this season in the NFL...FACT!!!

Looked especially physical when Jamin Davis almost ripped Goedert's head off when he blatantly grabbed Goedert by the facemask and pulled him to the ground.  FACT!!!

5 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Looked especially physical when Jamin Davis almost ripped Goedert's head off when he blatantly grabbed Goedert by the facemask and pulled him to the ground.  FACT!!!

Terrible miss call no doubt but the refs miss alot of calls on every team...

6 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

WHERE'S waldo tonight oh I mean PACO?  

Dude, I know you are a half wit due to your NFL team of choice but I literally responded to you an hour prior.

7 hours ago, paco said:

I’m not going to b**** out and play the Well, if you subtract that last TD bs game.  Eagles played like ass, R-words had a solid game plan (run the ball at a bottom third run D (and then we lost Davis)) and beat us. Enjoy it, this is your signature win of the season 

2 minutes ago, paco said:

Dude, I know you are a half wit due to your NFL team of choice but I literally responded to you and hour prior.

Hey my man did you see my Commanders dominate your eagles last night?

Hey my man did you see my Commanders dominate your eagles last night?

And the inability for slow Washington fans to do words good  (reading comprehension for those of us with half a brain and not support that disgusting franchise) strikes again

7 hours ago, paco said:

I’m not going to b**** out and play the Well, if you subtract that last TD bs game.  Eagles played like ass, R-words had a solid game plan (run the ball at a bottom third run D (and then we lost Davis)) and beat us. Enjoy it, this is your signature win of the season 

2 minutes ago, paco said:

And the inability for slow Washington fans to do words good  (reading comprehension for those of us with half a brain and not support that disgusting franchise) strikes again

How about the game last night?

18 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

How about the game last night?

8 hours ago, paco said: