David vs. Goliath it's time to....

TheLeadCommander

6 hours ago, Eagz said:

When you're as crap as you are, I suppose this would be the pinnacle of your season. Congrats?

THANKS..

1 minute ago, paco said:

OH my bad..My teams dominate performance against the eagles has my vision impaired..

6 hours ago, Eagz said:

When you're as crap as you are, I suppose this would be the pinnacle of your season. Congrats?

With the win, the commanders move up to 4th place in the NFC East

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, paco said:

With the win, the commanders move up to 4th place in the NFC East

YEP cause we moving on up to the NFC EAST SIDE...

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

YEP cause we moving on up to the NFC EAST SIDE...

please dont quote the jeffersons, its political and then it'll be racist

45 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Eagles just trying to help the NFC by keeping the Commies in the playoff picture instead of SF. You're welcome.

I would much rather see the Commandos than the 9ers 1000 times over. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

I would much rather see the Commandos than the 9ers 1000 times over. 

Be careful of what Thy wish for (COMMANDERS chapter 32 verse 21)

I got to admit, this idiots terrible posts is helping soften the blow :lol: 

5 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Terrible miss call no doubt but the refs miss alot of calls on every team...

A missed call is one thing … playing dirty and intentionally injuring a player is another.  I hope karma bites your sh|t team in the arse.  

1 hour ago, paco said:

I got to admit, this idiots terrible posts is helping soften the blow :lol: 

I'm glad I was some help to ya Paco...

22 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Nice win, well deserved, as the Commodes outplayed and outmuscled the Eagles all night long.

THANKS...very classy and very accurate comment..

OK, someone pass me a napkin, some seasoning and maybe some hot sriracha sauce, I have some crow to eat.

Now that's out of the way, it was a freakish win, in freakish circumstances. Congrats, I guess. F Washington anyway.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kiwinavega said:

OK, someone pass me a napkin, some seasoning and maybe some hot sriracha sauce, I have some crow to eat.

Now that's out of the way, it was a freakish win, in freakish circumstances. Congrats, I guess. F Washington anyway.

well thank you I think.....

• Haha 2

Congrats to getting a new owner, maybe Washington will have a chance in the future.

I don't think a single Eagles player thought they were going to lose that game, and that's the problem.
They thought they had already won the 1st overall seed, or the NFC East for that matter as if the games had already all been played.

Hopefully the Eagles learn a lot from this loss, and never lose again this season.

9 hours ago, JournalistMic said:

Congrats to getting a new owner, maybe Washington will have a chance in the future.

I don't think a single Eagles player thought they were going to lose that game, and that's the problem.
They thought they had already won the 1st overall seed, or the NFC East for that matter as if the games had already all been played.

Hopefully the Eagles learn a lot from this loss, and never lose again this season.

I agree with you they were cocky especially after the early Turnover and quick score they thought ballgame was over they lost there edge and they got bullied and couldn't turn the switch back on....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I agree with you they were cocky especially after the early Turnover and quick score they thought ballgame was over they lost there edge and they got bullied and couldn't turn the switch back on....

The Eagles were fantastic this season in the 2nd QTR of games which allowed them to go into halftime with a big lead in most cases and they could be ultra conservative in the 2nd half. In fact I think this was the first game that the Eagles weren't at least tied going into the half, so I really feel the coach is the most to blame. He should've got them fired up, especially DC Gannon he didn't really make any big adjustments in the 2nd half.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JournalistMic said:

In fact I think this was the first game that the Eagles weren't at least tied going into the half,

Yes that's correct. This was the first time this year they went in at halftime behind. Thing is it was really that first half that cost us. Second half wasn't great but the first half was woeful and pathetic. 

• Like 1

Stopping the run has been a problem all season especially with Jordan Davis not on the field, so GM Howie signed both DT Linval Joseph  and DT Ndamukong Suh!

I guess we should thank the Commanders?  Because now the Eagles are unstoppable!