David vs. Goliath it's time to....

TheLeadCommander

22 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

It's TIME to slay the bully....It's a divisional game so you can throw the records out the window we have a QB that is just average but he can get out of harm's way more than not but I realize hienicke is nothing special we have talent everywhere at the skill positions and a defense that is nearly playing lights out right now but offensively we are to inconsistent we haven't played a complete game yet BUT that ends this Monday night in front of the country watching...Commanders squeak out a close one....CAN'T WAIT TILL KICKOFF!!!! 

So, I spoke with your mom and your sister, and the two of us agreed it's perhaps time for an intervention

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, kiwinavega said:

So, I spoke with your mom and your sister, and the two of us agreed it's perhaps time for an intervention

Done that already...

4 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Done that already...

A threesome with your mom and sister does not count as an intervention.  

2 minutes ago, time2rock said:

A threesome with your mom and sister does not count as an intervention.  

You eagle fans are so nice and classy the reputation the eagle fans have is so misguided and misunderstood you're not ignorant stupid and crazy as Hell...

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

You eagle fans are so nice and classy the reputation the eagle fans have is so misguided and misunderstood you're not ignorant stupid and crazy as Hell...

Ty

The Philadelphia Eagles have the second lowest passing yards against their defense with 1,421 (Broncos are 1st with 1326), but I assume the Eagles will take 1st after this week.

10 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!

If your old enough to remember the best TV movie ever made.

duelbdcap6_original.jpg

2 hours ago, Mortimer said:

i would disagree sir, below is the best tv movie ever made and fits the OP to a T.

normal.jpg

18 hours ago, JournalistMic said:

The Philadelphia Eagles have the second lowest passing yards against their defense with 1,421 (Broncos are 1st with 1326), but I assume the Eagles will take 1st after this week.

I’m not so sure. Denver plays Tennessee, and if Willis is still starting, I can see them wanting to rely on Henry. Plus, Tennessee has had little production from their WRs. They could use a WR like, oh I don’t know…AJ Brown just to throw a name out there. Denver might not give up much in the way of air yards this week. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m not so sure. Denver plays Tennessee, and if Willis is still starting, I can see them wanting to rely on Henry. Plus, Tennessee has had little production from their WRs. They could use a WR like, oh I don’t know…AJ Brown just to throw a name out there. Denver might not give up much in the way of air yards this week. 

Good Point, AJ Brown has more receiving yards than all of Titans WRs this season so far.

😎

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2022 at 8:08 AM, Mortimer said:

duelbdcap6_original.jpg

That would be a great poll....best TV Movie....

unfortunately I don't know this one.

11 hours ago, Vee said:

That would be a great poll....best TV Movie....

unfortunately I don't know this one.

"Duel" with Dennis Weaver. It's actually a stupid movie but entertaining. It's about a guy driving through mountains and some old trucker (the truck is old - we never see the driver) with road rage trying to kill him. The movie capitalizes on the fact that most people don't know how slow a semi is in mountainous terrain.

People often overlook Goliath's earlier fight of Larry vs Goliath.

Goliath punched his face in.

DC Commodes = Larry

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2022 at 5:20 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

We actually played you guys pretty good that game even with Wentz at QB it's going to be interesting to see how Heinicke does against your aggressive Defense ,if he plays well  my Commanders win this Game...

:roll:  

Yeah.  You guys did GREAT.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, rrfierce said:

Looks like this dude was right 

He called a complete screw job by the officiating?

• Like 1

All I know is Washington would be nuts to go back to the other quarterback after this game. The current guys isn’t special but he’s a better option at this point. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

All I know is Washington would be nuts to go back to the other quarterback after this game. The current guys isn’t special but he’s a better option at this point. 

I think they just play harder for him and he doesn't make the bad decisions that the other guy does. For the rest of this year they should still with Heinecke and then they'll have to address the position. 

28 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

we dominated the eagles..

I’m not going to b**** out and play the Well, if you subtract that last TD bs game.  Eagles played like ass, R-words had a solid game plan (run the ball at a bottom third run D (and then we lost Davis)) and beat us. Enjoy it, this is your signature win of the season 

• Like 1