GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, 12-11-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

23 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Agreed, and it’s going to be a challenge for the Eagles to win three consecutive road games. Anyways I just want the Eagles to beat them so people can just shut up about them. 

Agreed. The reason I want them to beat the cowgirls so bad is because of all the media hype surrounding them, saying they are the best team in the nfc and we clearly are...its just disrespect at this point and I am sick of it. Not only that, I despise their fan base as well as they are so unbearable to even be around.....

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

Agreed. The reason I want them to beat the cowgirls so bad is because of all the media hype surrounding them, saying they are the best team in the nfc and we clearly are...its just disrespect at this point and I am sick of it. Not only that, I despise their fan base as well as they are so unbearable to even be around.....

I’m sure if we put the success of the Eagles against the success of them over the past 30 years the Eagles win. 

3 minutes ago, M.C. said:

So the Giants beat us today?

Still have to worry about Cowboys especially after Texans f'ed it up today against Cowboys.

5 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Makes for a way better christmas too..

Just now, Infam said:

Makes for a way better christmas too..

Agreed....I just want these **** to go away....every year we have to deal with this but I really loathe it seeing our record and how impressive we have been the entire season only for the media to keep talking about the cowgirls....

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

Agreed....I just want these **** to go away....every year we have to deal with this but I really loathe it seeing our record and how impressive we have been the entire season only for the media to keep talking about the cowgirls....

Overall they’re just not worth the hype. I’m sure their come from behind victory over a one win football team will be completely overhyped by every news outlet. 

25 minutes ago, Big___Al said:

I take Visa, Mastercard...

I used to work for BoA's Credit Card Fraud investigations, I thought I recognized your name!

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Cowboys celebrating like the won the Super Bowl. They had to claw back to beat the 1 win Texans. :roll:

I thought both the Texans and the Lions were going to win today, I wonder how much money I could have made if the Texans were able to pull it out.

AS you guys will recall the Texans gave us a hard time due to Pierce, the Cowboys are just like the Eagles were in their inability to stop the run ..

13 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Still have to worry about Cowboys especially after Texans f'ed it up today against Cowboys.

But we did beat the Giants, yes?

13 minutes ago, vaff said:

Brock Purdy is balling.

He really is...I never thought I would see that score in the first half today

5 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Yikes 49ers look scary

Yeah I went to look at that score and was shocked at how they are whipping on Tom and 'em....

15 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

He really is...I never thought I would see that score in the first half today

49ers have great coaching.

Brady looking like trash. I guess somebody has to come out of the south. They’re getting beat so bad they turned the game off. 😂

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Brady looking like trash. I guess somebody has to come out of the south. They’re getting beat so bad they turned the game off. 😂

Love that. I mean Brady is losing to a third string QB. He's toast at this point. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Love that. I mean Brady is losing to a third string QB. He's toast at this point. 

Watching him throw temper tantrums only to be intercepted a few plays later was a thing of beauty. Funny thing is they hyped that game up so much as Brady’s big home coming and they’re getting beat like a drum. 😂

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Watching him throw temper tantrums only to be intercepted a few plays later was a thing of beauty. Funny thing is they hyped that game up so much as Brady’s big home coming and they’re getting beat like a drum. 😂

Getting beaten the snot out of. Hasn't happened a lot to Brady during his career so I always enjoy it when it happens. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Getting beaten the snot out of. Hasn't happened a lot to Brady during his career so I always enjoy it when it happens. 

It’s time for him to pack it in. I know this much all that Brady’s going home next year talk is over. 😂

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s time for him to pack it in. I know this much all that Brady’s going home next year talk is over. 😂

He should have retired after his last SB win. He absolutely no doubt should have retired last year instead of doing a u-turn.

Archived