GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, 12-11-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He should have retired after his last SB win. He absolutely no doubt should have retired last year instead of doing a u-turn.

If he did then he might still have his family right now. Oh well. 

42 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Glad it’s not our problem.

93A62AB2-3BC3-4C2B-8797-220B6729326D.jpeg

I was thinking about this earlier... I was going to be so pissed if we traded for him... People had us linked to trading for him... So glad we didn't... He's awful and old and awful and really awful 

5 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

I was thinking about this earlier... I was going to be so pissed if we traded for him... People had us linked to trading for him... So glad we didn't... He's awful and old and awful and really awful 

People were trying to say he came back too soon from his injury, but to me the warning signs to stay away go back to Seattle and how he really hasn’t won much since they paid him all that money. Yeah he beat the Wentz led Eagles a lot, but I still didn’t want him. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

People were trying to say he cam be back too soon from his injury, but to me the warning signs to stay away go back to Seattle and how he really hasn’t won much since they paid him all that money. Yeah he beat the Wentz led Eagles a lot, but I still didn’t want him. 

He was awful last year and it's not like he had bad receivers... Lockett and Metkalf are great 

Just now, Aspiritfall said:

He was awful last year and it's not like he had bad receivers... Lockett and Metkalf are great 

All of these mid to late 30 plus guys look cooked right now. It’s time for them to go coach, or be in a booth, and let the next generation of quarterbacks take over. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

All of these mid to late 30 plus guys look cooked right now. It’s time for them to go coach, or be in a booth, and let the next generation of quarterbacks take over. 

I thought the Packers and Bucs would be decent but Holy hell are they terrible... Brady should retire and drag Rodgers with him 

43 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

And its kinda sad because I truly thought Russ was going to have a career similar to Brady's.....he just seemed unstoppable to me at one point....and one game he damn near beat us all by himself (it was years ago though)......too much Ciara in his life I suppose....

NBC Sunday Night Football halftime: no respect to Eagles. 

They said let's look at the top stories: Bills vs Jets, then talked NFC playoff picture...highlighting the Commanders on the rise, the Lions...then Chiefs, then soccer world cup.

If the Chiefs, Bucs, Bills, Cowboys or others were 12-1 the media would talk about them 24/7.

5 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Their best player got hurt on a dive play I hear. It's going to come down to who's the healthiest. We need that bye bad.

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

NBC Sunday Night Football halftime: no respect to Eagles. 

They said let's look at the top stories: Bills vs Jets, then talked NFC playoff picture...highlighting the Commanders on the rise, the Lions...then Chiefs, then soccer world cup.

If the Chiefs, Bucs, Bills, Cowboys or others were 12-1 the media would talk about them 24/7.

I love the disrespect. "No one likes us..... "
Getting those vibes again. Same thing happened that awesome year.

2 hours ago, GeorgeM37 said:

And its kinda sad because I truly thought Russ was going to have a career similar to Brady's.....he just seemed unstoppable to me at one point....and one game he damn near beat us all by himself (it was years ago though)......too much Ciara in his life I suppose....

Yup... he actually pays attention to his wife and kids.... that's draining ask Tom.

Just now, judunno said:

I love the disrespect. "No one likes us..... "
Getting those vibes again. Same thing happened that awesome year.

Before the game they talked about the Eagles and said they’re in a "class of their own”.

1 minute ago, vaff said:

Before the game they talked about the Eagles and said they’re in a "class of their own”.

Afterwards it's crickets lol. Good stuff.

6 hours ago, opa-opa said:

Yikes 49ers look scary

Every team seems to look scary… then The EAGLES face them, then all true real birds fans can breathe.  " See, Junior, they’re NOT scary at all.”  Look at the Titans, scary because everybody said king Henry will run all over us & this + that.  Well, how’d that turn out… Exactly.  

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

If he did then he might still have his family right now. Oh well. 

Nah, Gisele was most likely already lining up the jiu jitsu teacher it was already over lol

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

81C31EE7-FB10-4546-B573-9E40E082F238.jpeg

1 hour ago, CalgarEAGLES said:

Every team seems to look scary… then The EAGLES face them, then all true real birds fans can breathe.  " See, Junior, they’re NOT scary at all.”  Look at the Titans, scary because everybody said king Henry will run all over us & this + that.  Well, how’d that turn out… Exactly.  

Exactly. Cooper Rush looked "scary” until he faced the Eagles. 

Archived