GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, 12-11-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

23 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Do you want to be paid attention too or not make up your minds... 🙄

I want to be ignored on my terms! 😂

8 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Glad it’s not our problem.

93A62AB2-3BC3-4C2B-8797-220B6729326D.jpeg

Broncos issues are much larger than Russ alone but he didn't play that great this season.  Some people actually called for Wilson, Rodgers and Watson over Jalen during the summer  They will all be eliminated from the Playoffs in a few weeks.   All three had worst seasons than Jalen.   This is a huge lesson of be careful what you wish for.  Very glad the Front Office didn't mortgage our future for any of them.   

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The disrespect to us is unreal.

I love it. They did it in 2017, too.

Good, let em. The players, coaches, etc all seem extremely focused. It's great to see.

18 minutes ago, Swoop said:

I love it. They did it in 2017, too.

Good, let em. The players, coaches, etc all seem extremely focused. It's great to see.

That's very true. Although to be fair a lot of that disrespect came after the Wentz injury so there was something behind it. 

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Do you want to be paid attention too or not make up your minds... 🙄

Fuel for Underdogs 2.0.

34 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Fuel for Underdogs 2.0.

Id rather be the unquestionable best team in the league then some lame ass underdog that comes up short like Rocky. 😈

47 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Id rather be the unquestionable best team in the league then some lame ass underdog that comes up short like Rocky. 😈

The 2017 Eagles won tho.

I don't care what the record is, hyped or ignored I just want them to win.

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

The 2017 Eagles won tho.

Yes but they became an underdog after the injuries. People on here are trying to make them an underdog by wanting them to lose and get injuries lol

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes but they became an underdog after the injuries. People on here are trying to make them an underdog by wanting them to lose and get injuries lol

They've got injuries, and they lost 1 game, that's enough.  They can go ahead and win the rest through the SB now.  :smoke:

Some fans have an inferiority complex, anxiety and fear about the team.  It comes from decades of prior let downs getting excited by a team that should win and falling short.  The 2017 team finally won the SB but even so it was a perfect storm of components from the Wentz "MVP" almost season, the Foles magic, the underdog mentality, the mix of coaches, the key role player free agents and trades.  They need to win a 2nd one and maybe fans will stop being so negative and fearful.  

Maybe.

:lol:

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Heh....well, the media never wants to admit we're the best team in the league even when we are.  I mean we're 12-1 and they're still picking multiple other teams.  Which is fine, let them. 

20 hours ago, NOTW said:

The 2017 Eagles won tho.

I‘m just so happy about the team and the season. We‘re set up for a bright future.

Another SB would be pure joy but even if we don‘t make it I am glad for a year of feeling great about where we are headed.

What really impressive was that 4 and 7 play.  Most teams would have kick in that situation.  The coaches had the confidence to go for it, all in, for a TD.  The confidence level of the coaches and players to believe they could cover the yardage, make the catch and score a TD is really amazing.  Even Siri was excited at the sideline when Smith scored.  This offense is tough to defend! 

1 hour ago, Penn7980 said:

What really impressive was that 4 and 7 play.  Most teams would have kick in that situation.  The coaches had the confidence to go for it, all in, for a TD.  The confidence level of the coaches and players to believe they could cover the yardage, make the catch and score a TD is really amazing.  Even Siri was excited at the sideline when Smith scored.  This offense is tough to defend! 

Jalen also audibled to that play at the line of scrimmage.

Lucky play.  The safety should have knocked DS into the next county.  That said, we put up 48 on the Giants.  That is a beatdown no matter how you look at it.  

On 12/12/2022 at 7:36 PM, EagleJoe8 said:

I like it. Sucks it's a TD, but still, I like it lol.

Its like that Crumpler catch. He may have gained 31 yards but I still loved Dawk reminding him of whose field that was.

On 12/11/2022 at 11:11 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The disrespect to us is unreal.

Good.  Keeps Kelce pissed.  That helps us win.

Archived