Super Wild Card Weekend Discussion

GroundAttack

25 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

I wonder what SF does at QB next season. This wonder kid that’s just killing it. Jimmy G (trade him or is he a FA?). Or the 1st round pick on that kid from North Dakota State. I cannot even remember his name. 

Trey Lance 

14 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Trey Lance 

Thanks. 

Hmmm maybe SF trades him and keeps Jimmy G as the veteran backup. LOL

On Giants Vikings, I really like the Vikings to choke this one.  Giants have shown some moxie this season, and who doesn't love a Viking team coming up again short when all is on the line.

30 minutes ago, Procus said:

On Giants Vikings, I really like the Vikings to choke this one.  Giants have shown some moxie this season, and who doesn't love a Viking team coming up again short when all is on the line.

Plus Eagles would face Giants if they win instead of Buccaneers or, worse, Cowboys.

45 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Plus Eagles would face Giants if they win instead of Buccaneers or, worse, Cowboys.

The only reason people say Cowboys are worse matchup is because of their name, if they were called the Tallahasse waterhogs everyone would realize you want to play the team on their 4th straight road game coming off a monday night road game

I think I’ve seen at least 4 DPIs that have not been called on the Chargers.

Aaaaaaannnnndddd there is ANOTHER INT thrown by the Jags QB. WTF is going on???!!??!?!??!

3 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

The only reason people say Cowboys are worse matchup is because of their name, if they were called the Tallahasse waterhogs everyone would realize you want to play the team on their 4th straight road game coming off a monday night road game

It’s more about if the unfortunate happens and we lose, who you can stomach losing to.

To be honest, losing to the Cowboys might feel worse than beating them feels good.

In other news, did Urban Meyer give Lawrence a pregame pep talk or something? Yikes.

17 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Two awful games so far. Yay NFL.

Wait until they add another playoff team, it will be really great then

I only saw a few seconds of the game (literally), but what I saw was a Chargers player 'shushing' the crowd (at least that's what it looked like). I said to myself at that point, the Chargers would lose lol. 

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I only saw a few seconds of the game (literally), but what I saw was a Chargers player 'shushing' the crowd (at least that's what it looked like). I said to myself at that point, the Chargers would lose lol. 

I think that was Asante Samuel Jr. Who had three interceptions.

For some reason I’m not that surprised the Jaguars came back. Staley is an idiot. The Chargers are always chokers. Doug is a winner. 

19 minutes ago, vaff said:

I think that was Asante Samuel Jr. Who had three interceptions.

For some reason I’m not that surprised the Jaguars came back. Staley is an idiot. The Chargers are always chokers. Doug is a winner. 

If I was a Chargers fan, I wouldn't go to another game until Staley is fired.

To think, what took Doug to get fired was Carson Wentz.

3 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

If I was a Chargers fan, I wouldn't go to another game until Staley is fired.

To think, what took Doug to get fired was Carson Wentz.

I'd agree to be honest. They have a really good young QB in Herbert who's going to get paid at some point and they've wasted some of his rookie contract years. 

Archived