Super Wild Card Weekend Discussion

GroundAttack

Wentz cost two HC's their job. The third may be safe because of the whole Snyder situation 

10 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Two awful games so far. Yay NFL.

Wrong! LOL

Welp, I didn’t expect that comeback win. Great job, Jags! They had 5 turnovers and still unbelievably won. 

there's the difference so far in this Dolphins Bills game. Making the plays. Waddle with a big drop. Next possession big play for the Bills on 3rd and long followed by a TD.

to have any chance Hill and Waddle need to make plays 

The dolphins might get some help as the ball looked like it touched the ground while not in control. But it’s already 14-0 at best at the start of the second quarter.

Thompson sucks. enough with these rb dump offs on 3rd down. almost just got his rb killed. throw it down field. 

On 1/12/2023 at 6:53 PM, pisceschica said:

Not that I care this year, but the monday night game puts those teams at a disadvantage having to play 5-6 days later.

GOOD!!!

Guess who they will be playing?

1 minute ago, Crazy Legs said:

GOOD!!!

Guess who they will be playing?

If the giants pull an "upset” it will be SF

7 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Eagles better not let up. Too many teams getting lazy after a lead and losing it

Gotta step on their throats. Win by as many as possible. Like SF did. 

Doug was both brilliant and lucky yesterday. Going for 2 points virtually won the game AND the penalty call that moved the ball to the 1-yard line should have been 5 yards backwards.

Beyond that, he must have been a settling influence. on the team at half-time - when down 27-0.

Miami takes the lead 24-20 early third quarter. The Seahawks kept it close in the first half last night and the chargers did their usual implosion. Buffalo need to pull the finger out.

if Miami loses this game it's because of their offense. They need to get their playmakers the ball. Waddle has done nothing but hurt his team today with drops and doesn't have a catch at this time of the game. Keep it simple with quick slants or end around plays with Hill. Losing Tua does alter your game plane but work with what you have. 

1 minute ago, LacesOut said:

Dangit. Bills are taking control. I guess it was just a matter of time.

Yeah it was. Miami has no offense. Thompson, bless him, is hot garbage.

I haven't been able to watch any of the game today, my mother had a CT scan scheduled for 2:00 so I've been at the hospital for a couple of hours. But I was following the score on my tablet.

Sitting in the waiting room, waiting to be called, the score was 17-6 Bills. We got called back and after 5 or 10 minutes in the CT room, I had to step out so they could do the scan. So I checked the game and poof! it was 17-17. I literally said, out loud, "Holy Crap! They tied it up that fast?" lol Then a minute or so later, I refreshed the screen and it was already 20-17 Bills. 

The Bills squandered that series by trying to play hero ball and go for the huge play downfield.

With the lead and only 10 minutes left, try to work the ball down the field little by little and run the clock at the same time. 

Archived