Super Bowl LVII lead up: Chiefs vs Eagles February 12, 2023

VaBeach_Eagle

Feeling good. We play like we have been all year we should win. If we can run in them then I think we got it. I think they will try to make Jalen throw. 8 in the box I think. We will see what the kid can do. 

22 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

I hope we start with the ball

I agree. Get the offense out of their nerves first. I think the first team with the ball actually scores. Due to nerves. 

2 minutes ago, EaglezMike said:

Feeling good. We play like we have been all year we should win. If we can run in them then I think we got it. I think they will try to make Jalen throw. 8 in the box I think. We will see what the kid can do. 

That’s exactly what will happen, it makes no sense to do it any other way. Spags is going to bring pressure from multiple places frequently hoping to force mistakes. Sitting back and letting you run it down our throats is not a good plan. We know we are going to give up some big pass plays and are ok with it. 

We got eagles fans in here who would usually pick them to lose to the Hamilton Ti-Cats calling wins… it’s a bit unnerving. 👀

29 minutes ago, EaglezMike said:

I agree. Get the offense out of their nerves first. I think the first team with the ball actually scores. Due to nerves. 

I was told once from a betting perspective that its better to take the 1st quarter under because of nerves then take the 4th quarter over. We'll see

55 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I was told once from a betting perspective that its better to take the 1st quarter under because of nerves then take the 4th quarter over. We'll see

Yeah. I agree. 

Ah ... well ... THIS IS EASY

Give me an E

Oh and "you're welcome" . Told you to take just STRAIGHT Bama ... By the way, I'm happy Howie's still on board. Nothing will make me happier than to see his Shite eatin grin bout 9 PM this evening. 

Eagles trenches on both sides of the ball set the tone. Chiefs get theirs but the Eagles are more physical and will eventually wear down KC.

Eagles- 28

Chiefs- 24

As for MVP, while Hurts is an obvious favorite, I just get this feeling it's a game that AJ Brown is gonna go off and dominates. Like 9 or 10 catches for between 150 and 200 yards and multiple TD receptions. Just a gut feeling.

My emotions are like a roller-coaster. Maybe I should be more nice to my wife every 30 ays or so. 🤣

30 minutes ago, Broncos72 said:

Eagles trenches on both sides of the ball set the tone. Chiefs get theirs but the Eagles are more physical and will eventually wear down KC.

Eagles- 28

Chiefs- 24

As for MVP, while Hurts is an obvious favorite, I just get this feeling it's a game that AJ Brown is gonna go off and dominates. Like 9 or 10 catches for between 150 and 200 yards and multiple TD receptions. Just a gut feeling.

Haasan Reddick is my mvp pick. He's been on a tear. He'll need at least 2 sacks and a tutnover

But if AJ goes off like that it'll be him.

3 minutes ago, Chester Copperpot said:

Let’s Gooooo!

Cheering the Birds on from San Diego!

Lucky b@stard, what you guys got high 60s low 70s today?

6 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was just looking at the selection of jerseys on Fanatics, they still have no actual Eagles Super Bowl jerseys other than the gray? Were they just caught flat footed and didn't have any or have Eagles fans just been that rabid in buying them?

Kelly Green is supposed to be unveiled this year

4 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Haasan Reddick is my mvp pick. He's been on a tear. He'll need at least 2 sacks and a tutnover

But if AJ goes off like that it'll be him.

Lucky b@stard, what you guys got high 60s low 70s today?

High 50’s today…kinda crisp for us.

Archived