R.I.P. Jerry Springer

iladelphxx

I spent far too many hours in my youth shooting pool and watching Jerry Springer.  I swear the pool halls used to record the show because it was always on.  

RIP 

• Like 1

RIP

I remember watching @EaglePhan1986 and @olsilverhairon there. I think it was one of those "my brother is sleeping with my significant other/ I kissed a man and I liked it".... turns out they both like that trailer tranny d

• Haha 3

I was on there with @hputenis sister in law. It was called "I’m leaving you for a furry”. I thought I was on there to get married by Reverend Shnore but then out comes @Godfather to ruin the day in his stupid squirrel or fox costume. 

RIP 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I was on there with @hputenis sister in law. It was called "I’m leaving you for a furry”. I thought I was on there to get married by Reverend Shnore but then out comes @Godfather to ruin the day in his stupid squirrel or fox costume. 

RIP 

been awhile, I thought you had left for good

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

been awhile, I thought you had left for good

Miss me?

@mikemack8

Sorry I forgot to mention you were in the audience that day. At the end of the show you asked the tranny to give you a handy back stage

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

@mikemack8

Sorry I forgot to mention you were in the audience that day. At the end of the show you asked the tranny to give you a handy back stage

Leave @Alpha_TATEr out of this

7 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Miss me?

Sure did, I’ve been banned to this place, no mo tate fo me, I was living on the edge, I fell off, just like top gun, we clear?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Sure did, I’ve been banned to this place, no mo tate fo me, I was living on the edge, I fell off, just like top gun, we clear?

wow, so strange that a poster with your football knowledge would be banned from the football discussion forum. 

im sure it had nothing to do with you sending inappropriate pics to other posters via PM.

2 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

wow, so strange that a poster with your football knowledge would be banned from the football discussion forum. 

im sure it had nothing to do with you sending inappropriate pics to other posters via PM.

Well @hputenis encourages it and always reciprocates 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Right on. Glad you’re back. I’ll make sure to tag you in TATE 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

alphqweefer sir or maam, whatever gender you go by these days, Ive never sent pics, but I have a crapton of eagles knowledge, been a fan longer than you, penile bref

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Right on. Glad you’re back. I’ll make sure to tag you in TATE 

Im permanantly banned from that sewer, why dont you tag your lips on alphaqweefers rim

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

alphqweefer sir or maam, whatever gender you go by these days, Ive never sent pics, but I have a crapton of eagles knowledge, been a fan longer than you, penile bref

Penile bref!  :roll::roll:

Did you get out of your cage again you taint sniffing mongruel?  I went down there this morning and saw 3 rolls of TP chewed up and shredded, spunk all over the washing machine, and it smelled like you bathed in your own feces again and pretended you were Buffalo Bill (which I have on video from a previous incident).