• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HazletonEagle

• DaEagles4Life

• e-a-g-l-e-s eagles!

• Khani1

4 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Detriot should have a change of heart if they were smart. 

They have a bunch of really good young players.  I think they just want a good vet to bring locker room leadership. 

9 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

They have a bunch of really good young players.  I think they just want a good vet to bring locker room leadership. 

That got Duran and Ausur as a connecter but not sure Cade or Ivey are 1 or even 2 options.

44 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

That got Duran and Ausur as a connecter but not sure Cade or Ivey are 1 or even 2 options.

Ivey is statistically one of the best iso scorers.

Cade puts up numbers.  I'm not sure what the knock is with him.  Efficiency? I'm a fan as a big tall guard that fills the stat sheet pretty well. 

They're all young though.  They're all gonna get better. 

I can see them just looking for a vet to help guide these guys. 

39 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Ivey is statistically one of the best iso scorers.

Cade puts up numbers.  I'm not sure what the knock is with him.  Efficiency? I'm a fan as a big tall guard that fills the stat sheet pretty well. 

They're all young though.  They're all gonna get better. 

I can see them just looking for a vet to help guide these guys. 

Can fill a stat sheet and not win does nothing for me. It's no different than Drummond and his 20 point 20 rebound games he was doing with the Pistons.I would move on from Cade already, not paying him the max. 

Ivey has more upside but still will end up being a guy.

Pistons did get boned a bit with the lottery the last few years and probably took the right guy but team doesn't fit at all. All their young guys can't really shoot. 

On 2/23/2024 at 4:59 AM, John Blutarski said:

Harris - $39.2M, 7 points.

I can't wait till he's gone. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2024 at 5:20 PM, iladelphxx said:

Due to him being old AF

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Tobias is so bad. Wow. 

Yep. He's gone from a good but overpaid player to just completely useless.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, nipples said:

Yep. He's gone from a good but overpaid player to just completely useless.

4 for 15 to start the 4th

8th seed is about to be 1 game away 

I missed the game. My team just won a sub-regional semi-final after winning the district championship last night. We are better than the 6ers.

Just noting, Ricky Council taking advantage of another opportunity for playing time. 16 points. Hope they can continue developing his shot. Might have something with him. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Melton out with his back issues 

Yeah I think he is done for the year. This will be lingering. 

Muscala is getting bought out. He totally sucked here, but probably wasnt as bad anywhere else. Wonder if 6ers will have interest, out of desperation from how bad our bigs are.

lol @ Embiid. So predictable.

https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/2024/02/28/sixers-joel-embiid-still-has-intentions-of-playing-for-team-usa-in-olympics/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

And he will not be healthy next season regardless, but this probably hurts his availability even more. He wont have summer to recover. If we dont trade him this summer, its one of the stupidest moves in franchise history full of stupid moves.

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

lol @ Embiid. So predictable.

https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/2024/02/28/sixers-joel-embiid-still-has-intentions-of-playing-for-team-usa-in-olympics/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

And he will not be healthy next season regardless, but this probably hurts his availability even more. He wont have summer to recover. If we dont trade him this summer, its one of the stupidest moves in franchise history full of stupid moves.

Me and you were on the same page with this as soon as he got injured. He will always be known as Joel "The Individual Accolades” Embiid. 

This year is our last shot with him. Not saying he won’t be on the team for a few more years for ticket sales, but this will be his last prime year. We have to pray he comes back healthy, gets in shape, and remains healthy for the entire playoffs. That’s our only shot with him.

7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

he comes back healthy, gets in shape, and remains healthy for the entire playoffs. 

Season 2 Laughing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1