**Official 76ers 2023-2024 Season Thread**

mr_hunt

Sixers lose this game it’s cause they got it down to 2 points twice and couldn’t get a stop 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HazletonEagle

• DaEagles4Life

• e-a-g-l-e-s eagles!

• Khani1

1 minute ago, GoEagles614 said:

The defensive one where he ran away from Kevin love or the offensive one where he rushed into the paint and threw the ball off of his own leg? 

I was talking about standing still with the ball till the double game. continuing to stand there and then just trying to shoot over it. Missed. Felt like a wasted possession and then Buddy Hield made a big hustle play for the rebound. Gave it back to Embiid and he instantly turns it over.

Horrible.  Horrible. Horrible.

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

nice run with tobi on the bench. 

He’ll be back after the break with Lowry and Embiid and everything will die instantly. 

Just now, GoEagles614 said:

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I was talking about standing still with the ball till the double game. continuing to stand there and then just trying to shoot over it. Missed. Felt like a wasted possession and then Buddy Hield made a big hustle play for the rebound. Gave it back to Embiid and he instantly turns it over.

Horrible.  Horrible. Horrible.

Yeah he needs to understand he needs to be good defensively and move the ball. We win this game without him needing to dominate offensively. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Sixers lose this game it’s cause they got it down to 2 points twice and couldn’t get a stop 

And Embiid is the problem 

Yeah he needs to understand he needs to be good defensively and move the ball. We win this game without him needing to dominate offensively. 

really has to be his role for the rest of his career. Rebound. Rim protect. And score easy put backs. 

I know hes a great iso player when healthy but a team built around that when he is never healthy enough to do it in playoffs is destined to lose.

He needs to accept a complementary role and just do his role at an elite level. We cant be reliant on him carrying the load offensively.

Embiid holding that knee. How do you ever expect him to hold up through the grueling post-season with these long series?

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Embiid holding that knee. How do you ever expect him to hold up through the grueling post-season with these long series?

We don't he is glass 

IF they win this game, its the depth they finally have that got them through. take notes Morey. We dont need a big 3 or big 4. Build a great roster. 

• Like 1

Gotta eat crow here they are fighting when I thought they were gonna get blown out. 

In bounds pass everyone stands still lol 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Gotta eat crow here they are fighting when I thought they were gonna get blown out. 

I thought they were done. Unfortunately seeing Embiid's condition, theyre sorta still dead in the water. But at least this isnt an embarrassment at this point.

• Like 1

Buddy rushed it. so scared.

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Tobias lol

F him. Not funny. 

If I was 6’8 and still who I am, I’d still be more useful than Tobias. He doesn’t mark his man, he doesn’t shoot well, he has no hustle, he has no offensive moves, can’t dribble lol. I’d at LEAST be out there fighting for balls and mixing it up for rebounds. He’s so awful. 

tobi is a regular mr. clutch :roll:

If I was 6’8 and still who I am, I’d still be more useful than Tobias. He doesn’t mark his man, he doesn’t shoot well, he has no hustle, he has no offensive moves, can’t dribble lol. I’d at LEAST be out there fighting for balls and mixing it up for rebounds. He’s so awful. 

don't forget never sees the open man & can't pass. 

Nurse might be trash just for having Lowry back in at crunch time when the team was doing great without him. 

21 minutes ago, GoEagles614 said:

Someone jumping on his knee and needing surgery and getting back in two months isn’t an excuse, it’s a fact. Stop being a weirdo. 

And yet he put up 27 ppg over his last 3 of the season after coming back… 15 tonight. Dude crumbles in the playoffs, it’s a FACT.