Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

Just now, iladelphxx said:

It should be a lottery draft pick 

yep. Or at least balls in the lottery so you get a chance. 

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 423.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I would replace the All Star game with this and have the tourney last longer thru the beginning of the season. 

30 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I would replace the All Star game with this and have the tourney last longer thru the beginning of the season. 

Its tough to make it longer because all of those games have to be seamlessly incorporated in to the regular season schedule.

I wouldnt want to be the person figuring out how to make it work. There must be some computer program figuring it all out.

  • Author

i know they're gonna fold in the playoffs & break our hearts as usual...but damn this team is likable :lol:  

 

 

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i know they're gonna fold in the playoffs & break our hearts as usual...but damn this team is likable :lol:  

 

 

 

 

 

This has probably been the closest team to the team pre-Butler in terms of likability

53 minutes ago, Mat said:

This has probably been the closest team to the team pre-Butler in terms of likability

You like Simmons? Even when he was faking us out he was unlikeable. 

55 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

You like Simmons? Even when he was faking us out he was unlikeable. 

I never really liked Simmons, but that team was pretty awesome. JJ, RoCo, Dario, Holmes, Ilyasova, TJ, Belinelli and Simmons I think was in his rookie season and not a complete f-stick yet.

 

 

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

ummmmmm 

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

Im glad Maxey came from the Lehigh Iron Pigs. Home grown talent. 

The Sixers could use a closer!!

 

Meh...

Harris is a horrible owner. I hope he f's things up in DC just as much

Has Melton’s defense gotten better or does Detroit just suck that much?

That maxey layup looked like it was blocked. I dont know how he finished it. 

48 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Has Melton’s defense gotten better or does Detroit just suck that much?

Pistons are bad bad and Monty is so overrated as a coach. 

This team definitely has a Phillies vibe to it 

 

 

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

Has Melton’s defense gotten better or does Detroit just suck that much?

They’ve lost 21 or 22 games in a row, if that tells you anything.

Why is she still trying to make KAPAYAAHHHHH! a thing? 

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

This team definitely has a Phillies vibe to it 

 

 

Embiid is a choker in the playoffs he is the Anti Harper 

 

 

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

I don’t think this team needs him. I prefer a couple guys with less talent that fill better needs. Mitchell can score but he puts up a lot of shots with poor efficiency. We could use more shooters and defense/length. 

2 hours ago, Khani1 said:

I don’t think this team needs him. I prefer a couple guys with less talent that fill better needs. Mitchell can score but he puts up a lot of shots with poor efficiency. We could use more shooters and defense/length. 

I have said for years not a Mitchell fan. He is a great iso scorer but doesn't make his teams better. His last few years his playoffs stats have also been worse than regular season. Sixers already have one of those guys, don't need two. 

They need a guy that guard 2-4, shoot a little, and create. OG is what every teams needs but his skill set is rare. 

At this point I'm only trading for a clear 3 and D upgrade over Batum and I'm not giving up any of my main rotation players to do it. 

The chemistry with this team is too good. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.