February 8, 20242 yr Apparently Bev never took a day off. He came in sick all the time. Maybe they didn't want to deal with that anymore because of how our locker room is permanently sick.
February 8, 20242 yr Hope the Bev move wasn't to sign Chubby Lowry and there is a bigger move coming.
February 8, 20242 yr Just now, ToastJenkins said: I hate this trade Morey sucks. Making it worse will be to sign Lowry who he almost traded Maxey for 2 years ago.
February 8, 20242 yr More has no clue about team building. All about names. Ruin the locker room vibes for a couple 2nd round picks so he can name chase for a washed up veteran like Lowry.
February 8, 20242 yr 1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said: More has no clue about team building. All about names. Ruin the locker room vibes for a couple 2nd round picks so he can name chase for a washed up veteran like Lowry. Yup. Awful
February 8, 20242 yr 4 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said: If this isn't a prelude to a bigger trade, I don't get it.
February 8, 20242 yr by the way... not being willing to throw Tobias Harris in to the trade for Bojan and Burks allowed the knicks (who were already a major threat) to become stronger. Buddy, Bojan, and Burks is a nicer day than adding Buddy, and losing Morris and Bev for nothing.
February 8, 20242 yr This seems like a lot more faith in Lowry than is warranted by his recent play. I'm a Nova homer so was always a Lowry fan but I'm not really a fan of this.
February 8, 20242 yr Just now, Shepard Wong said: This seems like a lot more faith in Lowry than is warranted by his recent play. I'm a Nova homer so was always a Lowry fan but I'm not really a fan of this. does it surprise you? All Morey does is chase washed vets.
February 8, 20242 yr 16 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said: Morey sucks. Making it worse will be to sign Lowry who he almost traded Maxey for 2 years ago. He isn't a good GM. That trade exemplifies his inability to build a team vs chase washed up big names
Create an account or sign in to comment