February 7, 20242 yr Bogdan Buddy Bojan Caruso Drummond NOT KLAY Hell sign Austin Rivers, dude can still play
February 7, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said: He was wanted by contenders Brett Seigel says it's an interesting move that opens the door to move Bogdanovig and says keep an eye on Philly.
February 7, 20242 yr 1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said: Brett Seigel says it's an interesting move that opens the door to move Bogdanovig and says keep an eye on Philly. Beat me by a few seconds lol
February 7, 20242 yr Reading 6ers are aggressively pursuing Hield but Pacers are not enamored with what we have to offer. 3 team trade is something to monitor. Wonder if they can land Hield and Bogdanovic. Incredible shooting team around Embiid then.
February 7, 20242 yr We might be getting Bruce Brown, Buddy Hield, Bojan Bogdanovic, Andre Drummond, and Kelly Olynek. Nice
February 8, 20242 yr Based on what seems most attainable I feel most strongly that Drummond will be a 6er. I feel there is a solid chance Bojan may come here. Hes gonna cost more but there seems to be a lot of smoke there. I feel theyll get a guard but will it be a big move for Murray, mid-tier move for Brogdon, an unexciting deal for Burks, or will we settle for Lowry on the buyout market.
February 8, 20242 yr Young Klay doesn't miss those wide open shots. His confidence is cooked since he has realized he just can't move the same.
February 8, 20242 yr 21 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said: Based on what seems most attainable I feel most strongly that Drummond will be a 6er. I feel there is a solid chance Bojan may come here. Hes gonna cost more but there seems to be a lot of smoke there. I feel theyll get a guard but will it be a big move for Murray, mid-tier move for Brogdon, an unexciting deal for Burks, or will we settle for Lowry on the buyout market. Dream scenario Buddy Drummond/Caruso DFS Reality Bojan McDermott Bruce Brown
February 8, 20242 yr I do wonder how much it would cost for Cam Johnson. He is under contract for the next 3 years around 22 million a year. Cam is an elite shooter and a lengthy above average defender. Nets aren't close to winning anything and still need two stars because Bridges isnt anything more than a 3rd guy on a championship team.
Create an account or sign in to comment