February 9, 20242 yr I know it's an afterthought right now but how many active players are there going to be for tonight's game? 8 if Maxey doesn't play?
February 9, 20242 yr Author 20 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said: I know it's an afterthought right now but how many active players are there going to be for tonight's game? 8 if Maxey doesn't play?
February 9, 20242 yr 9 minutes ago, mr_hunt said: Id kinda like to watch the summer league squad of Terq, Council, and Lofton light it up tonight.
February 9, 20242 yr Author 2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said: -3 Hawks and bet that jumps if Maxey is called out hell yes. terq as the only pg on the roster...yikes. i imagine they'll have tobi initiate the offense a lot too...so there's that to look forward to.
February 9, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, mr_hunt said: i think embiid, maxey, & roco are the only guys on the roster who the sixers drafted. RoCo was a Houston pick and on their G-League roster when they got him.
February 9, 20242 yr Well, I did not die in Vegas. But I also did not meet Jason Kelce. Was playing in the same room where the video was shot, but he wasn’t around. And Morey sucks.
February 9, 20242 yr 5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: Hopeful Embiid gets back and tried to get better. All they did was get Hield and trade 2 important pieces for next to nothing. Got worse.
February 10, 20242 yr 51 minutes ago, mr_hunt said: I'm now kind of shocked they didn't trade away Maxey.
February 10, 20242 yr 3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said: I'm now kind of shocked they didn't trade away Maxey. they almost did.
February 10, 20242 yr This Kuzma contract would be perfect. Not getting a guy better than him with that pay.
February 10, 20242 yr 2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said: This Kuzma contract would be perfect. Not getting a guy better than him with that pay. They were pretty consistent in saying they wouldnt be trading him, but apparently almost did. I forget which team almost had it done. Of course it wasnt us.
February 10, 20242 yr 7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said: They were pretty consistent in saying they wouldnt be trading him, but apparently almost did. I forget which team almost had it done. Of course it wasnt us. Dallas needed another 1st and couldn't get it
Create an account or sign in to comment