Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, nipples said:

How are you getting KAT without trading Maxey or a sign and trade with Hield? 

I see KAT going to Atlanta and Trae going to the Spurs. Spurs and Hawks send pieces to the TWolves 

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 423.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Sign and trade with Harris since they own his Bird rights 

Pistons will overpay for him. Take back Fournier and his 18 million in expiring for a trade deadline trade is probably most realistic 

Maxey is in the skills challenge about to start right now.

Potential eagles free agent signing DeShon Elliott.

 

Its something to see Fangio zone concepts actually working. 

I like how Elliott seems to be one of those guys who, when he hits you your momentum is stopped. You dont fall forward for an extra yard. You go down where youre hit. SF style defender.

2 new additions.  Boom.

 

20240217_164002.jpg

17 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Potential eagles free agent signing DeShon Elliott.

 

Its something to see Fangio zone concepts actually working. 

I like how Elliott seems to be one of those guys who, when he hits you your momentum is stopped. You dont fall forward for an extra yard. You go down where youre hit. SF style defender.

Can he play Center until Embiid gets back? 

Barkley haha 

 

 

Bazely is signed to a 10 day contract now.

Hes played a bunch of minutes in the league, and dominated the G league this year.

Hope he is ready to produce. They can use an athletic wing player to replace Covington if hes never gonna get healthy.

32 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Bazely is signed to a 10 day contract now.

Hes played a bunch of minutes in the league, and dominated the G league this year.

Hope he is ready to produce. They can use an athletic wing player to replace Covington if hes never gonna get healthy.

I know @Khani1will get excited about his potential but quickly realize he hasn't figured out how to play actual basketball.

He is the poster child for having all the measurements but never put in the work to be a good player. 

May be an image of 1 person, playing basketball, crowd and text that says 'LIBERTYLINE crypto.com BROTHERLY Love 21 Joel Embiid I'm a professional hater but I'm not hating when say could win the dunk contest with these scores but not sure the knees would allow it Imao 3.2M'

4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I know @Khani1will get excited about his potential but quickly realize he hasn't figured out how to play actual basketball.

He is the poster child for having all the measurements but never put in the work to be a good player. 

Don’t tell me I can’t be hyped for Council 😂

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

 

 

 

Thank you!

42 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

 

 

 

preach

4 hours ago, Mat said:

Pat would get traded again this year and trash Doc if he had the opportunity. 

Melton, Harris, Batum and Lowry are all suppose to be available tomorrow. I have my doubts all of them will be. 

What’s the lineup gonna look like?

Starters: Maxey, Melton, Hield, Batum, Reed

 

Bench: whoever wins the battle between Lowry/Payne, Oubre, Council, Bamba, KJ

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

What’s the lineup gonna look like?

Starters: Maxey, Melton, Hield, Batum, Reed

 

Bench: whoever wins the battle between Lowry/Payne, Oubre, Council, Bamba, KJ

Take the over in all the games lol

I really hope they tried to trade Covington instead of Morris first because he actually had size. 

Payne is back to the deep bench and never to be heard from again. 

12 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Take the over in all the games lol

I really hope they tried to trade Covington instead of Morris first because he actually had size. 

Payne is back to the deep bench and never to be heard from again. 

I totally forgot to put Harris in the lineup lol. I’m just trying to wipe him out of my mind. 

I'm just happy to be getting them back. 

48 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I'm just happy to be getting them back. 

This is a big IF but if Melton and Batum can stay healthy, I think the 1-9 players will be surprisingly good, even without Joel. Obviously we need Joel to make a serious run. 

53 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

This is a big IF but if Melton and Batum can stay healthy, I think the 1-9 players will be surprisingly good, even without Joel. Obviously we need Joel to make a serious run. 

Being that theyre getting pretty much everyone back they can stay afloat till Embiid is back. Its a really good roster. 

31 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Being that theyre getting pretty much everyone back they can stay afloat till Embiid is back. Its a really good roster. 

Deepest team I can remember. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.