April 5, 20242 yr 8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said: Now imagine if Buddy can ever remember how to shoot. You did that. He has never been the same since the all star break resumed.
April 5, 20242 yr 1 minute ago, Khani1 said: You did that. He has never been the same since the all star break resumed. Yes. Yes I did.
April 5, 20242 yr Sit Joel against Memphis. He can’t do a back to back already. And then let him play in the rest of the games.
April 6, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, LacesOut said: Two strong wins. WOW. I thought this Team was dead about a week ago. They were. Now they're back.
April 8, 20242 yr Wow, that inbound play with 2 seconds left was masterfully designed. That right there is the difference between Nurse and Doc as a coach. Well, one of the differences.
April 8, 20242 yr The Bucks have a 17-18 record since Doc took over. Watch them get bounced in the first round and lose the 2 seed
April 8, 20242 yr The shame is....if Embid could have been back like a week or two sooner, this team might have had anywhere from the 2nd seed to the 6th seed easily.
April 8, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, NYEagle said: The shame is....if Embid could have been back like a week or two sooner, this team might have had anywhere from the 2nd seed to the 6th seed easily. True. But I never felt seeding mattered this season. It was all about health. Healthy, this team was able to beat anyone in the league. They've not had their full squad at almost any point throughout the whole season.
April 8, 20242 yr With a healthy Embiid and Maxey, the Sixers really may be the second best team in the East. Bucks COULD have been a problem until our old friend Doc tanked that team. All that said, unfortunately I can’t see them beating Boston. They would need Hield to go on one of his heaters where he just can’t miss for the whole series to have a shot.
April 8, 20242 yr I hated KJ Martin until about 3 weeks ago. He has shown he can fit in without disrupting the flow of the offense. He reacts quickly with his cuts, passes, drives. He is great in transition and plays decent defense. Yeah, Hield desperately needs to get going. He has been off for a while. I hope Nurse realizes that Tobi should come off the bench for the rest of his time here.
April 8, 20242 yr 4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said: True. But I never felt seeding mattered this season. It was all about health. Healthy, this team was able to beat anyone in the league. They've not had their full squad at almost any point throughout the whole season. Agreed with the exception of avoiding the Celtics in round one. I'd rather postpone that match up as long as possible and hope some else pulls an upset before the sixers play them.
Create an account or sign in to comment