Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

Thank god i don’t have to watch Tobias Harris anymore. Waited til his last game ever as a sixer to manage to score 0 Fing points. 

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 423.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Welp. Tobi gone. LeBron era begins.

Oh Toby 

All I have to say is F Tobias Harris. Elimination game and he puts up zero points. 

Harris goes out perfectly. 29 minutes. 2 shots. Zero points. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Welp. Tobi gone. Bronny era begins.

Fyp

Tobias Harris is the biggest piece of crap in Philadelphia sports history.

There's never been a player who has come up smaller in big situations than him.

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

Tobias Harris is the biggest piece of crap in Philadelphia sports history.

There's never been a player who has come up smaller in big situations than him.

Ben Simmons but yeah he’s right there with him. 

Well at least the Phillies are off to a good start. Only thing to pass the time until September. 

 

 

 

 

 

I stayed on the Tobias bandwagon as long as I could.  Something happened to him.  He wasn't as bad as everyone said he was but over the last 1/3 of the season or so, it's like he started to morph into that horrible player that talk radio fans described. 

  • Author
8 hours ago, Khani1 said:

@mr_hunt You didn’t post a pic of you heading to the game on Reddit did you? I saw someone did and had to ask lol. 

nope...not me.

  • Author

and F tobi!

 

15 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

I stayed on the Tobias bandwagon as long as I could.  Something happened to him.  He wasn't as bad as everyone said he was but over the last 1/3 of the season or so, it's like he started to morph into that horrible player that talk radio fans described. 

I think he checked out. I think he was just kind of going through the motions. He had a good game five but that was more of happenstance that he had it. But it looked like for most of the second half of the year he just checked out and was already gone. I believe he thought he was gone at the deadline as he wanted out and when he didn’t he was surprised. The thing that always irritated me with him is all he had to do was be the third option. And he still couldn’t Fing do it. He’s been what he’s always been. A good player that’s on a mediocre/bas team. But if he’s on a good team, he’s probably your fourth or fifth option or coming off the bench.

He is not good enough on a championship team to be your third best player. The fact that Kelley Oubre on a minimum contract was the third best player on this team speaks volumes about Tobias Harris. 

Actually wouldn’t mind bringing him back on a deal.

Would’ve liked buddy a lot more coming back if he wasn’t garbage for last 5 games up until tonight 

 

I love nick nurse for saying it.  He’s gonna get fined and even though the seasons over it needed to be said 

 

Now begins the defining offseason as a GM for Morey. He’s got about $68 million in cap space, pick 16 and 41 in the upcoming draft, along with a good bit of draft capital from the Harden trade.

7 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I love nick nurse for saying it.  He’s gonna get fined and even though the seasons over it needed to be said 

 

Yep, it’s unreal. They couldn’t breathe on Brunson without a call, yet Maxey continues to get hacked over and over. And not just last night, it’s been all season. 
 

On a related note, I’ve always thought it was dumb as hell that the offensive player is rewarded for stopping and intentionally colliding with a player behind him. Brunson basically head butted Oubre and Batum on two separate plays like that. I don’t see how it’s much different from a charge when the guy is in front of you, or a shooter kicking his leg out in an "unnatural shooting motion” to make contact on a 3. Either way it’s the offensive player going out of his way to initiate the contact. 

3 minutes ago, nipples said:

On a related note, I’ve always thought it was dumb as hell that the offensive player is rewarded for stopping and intentionally colliding with a player behind him. Brunson basically head butted Oubre and Batum on two separate plays like that. I don’t see how it’s much different from a charge when the guy is in front of you, or a shooter kicking his leg out in an "unnatural shooting motion” to make contact on a 3. Either way it’s the offensive player going out of his way to initiate the contact. 

A year or two ago, the NBA said they were going to start officiating that out of the game.  As usual, nothing changed.  

16 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

A year or two ago, the NBA said they were going to start officiating that out of the game.  As usual, nothing changed.  

Yeah now that you mention that I remember that was a thing for a minute, but nothing has changed still. Pretty sure Harden was one of the main culprits that lead to it. 

Just now, nipples said:

Yeah now that you mention that I remember that was a thing for a minute, but nothing has changed still. Pretty sure Harden was one of the main culprits that lead to it. 

And Trae Young

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.