Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

 

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 423.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Spurs have a ridiculous stockpile of forwards and I would take just about any one of them. 

 

Yeah seems like they'll do the cap trick.  Wonder how much they'll pay tho.  

image.thumb.png.67df02b5c0cdf144920146841ed7eec0.png

Just now, pgcd3 said:

image.thumb.png.67df02b5c0cdf144920146841ed7eec0.png

Hopefully he’s better than the last 8 of okafor 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

 

 

 

 

RIP the balloon contract of KJ Martin dream 

37 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

RIP the balloon contract of KJ Martin dream 

Tweet isn't showing up.  Why is the balloon not a thing anymore?

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Tweet isn't showing up.  Why is the balloon not a thing anymore?

Cause he reported it wrong. still is 

 

Yep corrected. Doesn’t make sense given what heard

As expected for Kobe.

 

 

 

Drummond signing official

48 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

As expected for Kobe.

 

 

 

very nice. I like it.

33 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

very nice. I like it.

Now don’t disrespect that number. 

18 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Now don’t disrespect that number. 

Ok

I don’t see the next big move until in season but Tyus Jones would be something if they could pull it off now. I don’t see how but just saying

54 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

I don’t see the next big move until in season but Tyus Jones would be something if they could pull it off now. I don’t see how but just saying

Him,  Gary Trent would be really good too...

44 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Him,  Gary Trent would be really good too...

Yeah I think they'll get the best PG and PF they can at the minimum and then see what's needed in January to trade KJ & picks for a better player.  In that situation they could even package Oubre & Caleb Martin depending on who is available

1 hour ago, pgcd3 said:

Yeah I think they'll get the best PG and PF they can at the minimum and then see what's needed in January to trade KJ & picks for a better player.  In that situation they could even package Oubre & Caleb Martin depending on who is available

Yep. I brought this up yesterday. Let’s say you settle on a number for KJ Martin at around $15 million. you have Kelley Oubre at $8 million. You can combine them in a trade and get around $30 million player. With how the new CBA lets you go match and go over by $7.5 million. Knowing how daryl Morey would anybody really be shocked if he made a move like that? Do I think it’s likely? No I don’t. But I can’t entirely rule it out. 

Oubre announced. Think Maxey extension is only move not official and it had to be last. Not sure if anything holding that up now

19 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Oubre announced. Think Maxey extension is only move not official and it had to be last. Not sure if anything holding that up now

Did they announce Eric Gordon yet? Havent seen it.

not sure if true

 

Miami is probably out of the playoffs if they lose both Martin, and Highsmith. Butler another year older, no bid additions (unless Im forgetting something), and 2 major depth contributors gone. They HAVE to keep him.

However, if we can get him....

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.