September 21, 20242 yr 14 hours ago, iladelphxx said: Maxey has cornrows and looks jacked. Next Iverson era confirmed!
September 28, 20242 yr blockbuster. said a few times last season I thought this would be such an interesting fit next to embiid. Towns going to the Knicks. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/41482366/sources-knicks-nearing-deal-send-randle-divincenzo-wolves-towns
September 28, 20242 yr 36 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said: blockbuster. said a few times last season I thought this would be such an interesting fit next to embiid. Towns going to the Knicks. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/41482366/sources-knicks-nearing-deal-send-randle-divincenzo-wolves-towns I made that trade in nba2k24 won the championship with the wolves lol.
September 28, 20242 yr It is now a done deal. Towns for Randle, DiVincenzo, and a first round pick. The rare reasonably valued deal. Didnt require a package of 1st rounders.
September 28, 20242 yr So the first blockbuster announcement in the post Woj era is by Bobby marks. A bobby-bomb.
September 28, 20242 yr 10 hours ago, HazletonEagle said: It is now a done deal. Towns for Randle, DiVincenzo, and a first round pick. The rare reasonably valued deal. Didnt require a package of 1st rounders. Like it more for the Knicks. They can play Towns at the 5 or next to Mitchell if they want. Wolves, spacing has gone to crap, like total crap. I hope they have another deal in place.
September 30, 20242 yr Sad news Dikembe Mutombo, NBA legend and Hall of Famer, dies of brain cancer at 58
September 30, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, jsdarkstar said: Sad news Dikembe Mutombo, NBA legend and Hall of Famer, dies of brain cancer at 58 Tough news. He was a hell of a basketball player, even better person.
October 1, 20242 yr On 9/28/2024 at 10:08 AM, DaEagles4Life said: Like it more for the Knicks. They can play Towns at the 5 or next to Mitchell if they want. Wolves, spacing has gone to crap, like total crap. I hope they have another deal in place. Dumb for knicks. Towns is soft af
October 2, 20242 yr 2 hours ago, Khani1 said: Joel lost 25lbs. How long will he be able to maintain this weight? Until his first injury. So about 4 weeks or so.
October 2, 20242 yr Maxey being a leader. Said Tobi always talked to him since the day he was drafted. He talked to Tobi last night and Tobi said to keep the tradition. Says hes been talking to McCain since he has been drafted. Maxey went out to dinner with the rookies last night. "Jared’s a good kid," Maxey finished on McCain. "I’m a good kid, too so I know I’m young, but he’s a good kid. We went to go eat last night. Me, him, (Adem) Bona, it was great, but he works extremely hard, man. When you work hard like that, you always have a chance and when you can shoot the ball like that, there’s always a spot for you."
Create an account or sign in to comment