Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Maxey being a leader. Said Tobi always talked to him since the day he was drafted. He talked to Tobi last night and Tobi said to keep the tradition. Says hes been talking to McCain since he has been drafted. Maxey went out to dinner with the rookies last night.

"Jared’s a good kid," Maxey finished on McCain. "I’m a good kid, too so I know I’m young, but he’s a good kid. We went to go eat last night. Me, him, (Adem) Bona, it was great, but he works extremely hard, man. When you work hard like that, you always have a chance and when you can shoot the ball like that, there’s always a spot for you."

My favorite Philly athlete at the moment and it’s not even close. Michkov has a chance to be just a special as long as he has a good attitude too. 

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 423.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

 

 

So it took all of 4 weeks to lose hope on the Eagles, all of one playoff game to lose hope on the Phillies, what's the ETA on losing hope for the Sixers this season?  Jesus.....

4 hours ago, NYEagle said:

So it took all of 4 weeks to lose hope on the Eagles, all of one playoff game to lose hope on the Phillies, what's the ETA on losing hope for the Sixers this season?  Jesus.....

Constantly? Is this a trick question?

Big if true. This is the Embiid we need, in order to win. Defense, rebounding, and put backs or easy post ups is ideal. Not the ball stopping ball dominant version, who gets injured.

Joel Embiid Changing role; Wants to Take Step Back to help Sixers Win:
"my job this year and what I really want to focus on is empowering these guys… when I have to, I have to score some points then I'm going to do it But you know most of the time like I really want to focus, let the game come to me. I think in previous years I've had to do it because we didn't have you know necessarily the manpower. For me to kind of take that step back and you know and you know and you know put us in a position to win”

This is a little older, from day 1 of training camp. But they say PG and Embiid want Maxey to take over.

https://fb.watch/v3C844mSJA/

11 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Big if true. This is the Embiid we need, in order to win. Defense, rebounding, and put backs or easy post ups is ideal. Not the ball stopping ball dominant version, who gets injured.

Joel Embiid Changing role; Wants to Take Step Back to help Sixers Win:
"my job this year and what I really want to focus on is empowering these guys… when I have to, I have to score some points then I'm going to do it But you know most of the time like I really want to focus, let the game come to me. I think in previous years I've had to do it because we didn't have you know necessarily the manpower. For me to kind of take that step back and you know and you know and you know put us in a position to win”

I’ll be believe it when I see. Mr. Attention taking a back seat in his prime? I would love if it really happened because that’s the way to a ring. But I’m skeptical. 

  • Author

big game tonight vs the new zealand breakers. this should show us a lot about whether the sixers will be legit contenders this season!

 

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

big game tonight vs the new zealand breakers. this should show us a lot about whether the sixers will be legit contenders this season!

 

May not have George or Embiid playing. 

But it's a big revenge game for Jonah Bolden so the 6ers have to be ready. 

Getting all pumped for the first game and immediately get reverse boner’ed when Kate Scott was in the intro. 

wow. Drummond just hit a corner 3 and it looked kinda nice!

This team is looking so deep. Gotta try to keep excitement in check considering they are playing the New Zealand Breakers. 

McCain is playing well. Council is playing well. Its the Breakers. 

This team is deep. 

Ala just said " a bouncy Bona"

:lol:

I dont know who Jordan Tucker is on the 6ers roster, but he is better than PJ Tucker.

Great to see Yabusele with 15 points on 6/6 shooting. Really shoring up the PF depth for a team that didnt really have any 4s. Good start for him to pick up where he left off in the olympics.

23 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

big game tonight vs the new zealand breakers. this should show us a lot about whether the sixers will be legit contenders this season!

 

Jonah Bolden is a former 76ers legend!

14 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

This team is looking so deep. Gotta try to keep excitement in check considering they are playing the New Zealand Breakers. 

I'm pretty sure they're a borderlined playoff team in an awful competition 

  • Author
13 hours ago, Khani1 said:

This team is deep. 

super deep. i forgot about gordon & reggie jackson. :lol:  crazy guard depth.

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

super deep. i forgot about gordon & reggie jackson. :lol:  crazy guard depth.

Deepest guards and wings we have ever had. 

So.....our Championship hopes lay at the feet of the Sixers?  Because most certainly the Phillies and Eagles ARE NOT bringing one home.  Bubble wrap Embid until the playoffs!

Welp…poop

The new city edition jersey this year is a white version of the Spectum jersey. I like it.

r/sixers - The Sixers 2024-25 City Edition jersey is confirmed to be the white version of their Spectrum uniform they wore in 2021-22

Pelicans are starting Herb Jones at center lol. 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3527824/ben-simmons-thinks-its-disrespectful-that-fans-think-hes-robbing-nba-teams?utm_content=buffer7c468&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Ben Simmons Thinks It's "Disrespectful" That Fans Think He's Robbing NBA Teams

image.thumb.png.2f22e365d88dfdae50316b24fdfd74ad.png

Sarah Stier. Getty Images.

The NBA career of Ben Simmons is fascinating to me. From how the hype that surrounded him when he entered the league, to his early success (ROY, 3x All Star, 2x All Defensive Team, 1x All NBA) to how everything ended in Philly and he became the scapegoat for their underachievement despite the team having the same postseason results since he left, and a certain other guy still being around. The whole Brooklyn fiasco where we simply haven't seen him on the court, all of it fascinates me. It's almost as if one singular decision to not dunk a basketball changed his career forever

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.